Chapter twenty two

As she laid on the coolness of the sand, her eyes turned up towards the sky 🌌 millions of tiny diamonds sparkled and glittered.

She looked towards the heavy moon, as it struck her with its enormous beauty as it shone its light onto the beach and Moana's body.

Everything was magical but it dimmed when Moana thought about Maui, it has been a long time since she had last saw him.

Her hair was longer below her waist, her womanly curves showed more. She had grown into a woman now nearly at the age of 20 she had grown fast.

Moana laid on the beach as her eyes started to drift whilst looking at the night sky.

The next morning

Moana woke up to the sound of the sea and the gulls as they swayed in the blue sky, Moana stretched out letting app the tension go free.

She got up and made her way back to the big village, her village had grown bigger now with new houses going up.
Moana reached to her fathers hut she walked in, "Moana we are having a feast tonight" her father said.

"What's the special occasion!" Moana said.

"To celebrate the birth of Keoki and kikos son" Akona said whilst he was standing beside Moana's dad, "good" Moana said as she walked over and grabbed a plate of food.

Akona and Moana's parents started talking to each other, Moana went over as she sat down wish it was me celebrating Maui's return home Moana thought as sadness came across her face suddenly.

"Moana are you okay?" Kiko said as she came over and sat beside her, "I miss him" Moana said with a teary expression on her face.

"Moana I hate to see you like this and my advice is to move on if he does not return next week" kiko said putting a comforting arm around Moana.

"He will come" Moana said as she rested her head on kiko trying not to cry.

Okay I know I said this is the last chapter but I will be adding another 1 to 2 chapters so please keep reading :3