Chapter 1 - The Game

"Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound?" Ah, yes. The first time I lost my friend. "Oh my God, shut the fuck up, you're annoying." There's the second time. " Wow! You look just like J. Calvin Jones. Did you know that he was one of the founders of the KKK?" Third time's a charm. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? 'Cause you look like Satan." Heh, that one's my favorite. The list could go on and on but I'm assuming you're not so fucking stupid that you need me to list all the times I've lost friends. The point is, people are way too fucking sensitive, like, I say one tiny insult and people start saying I'm a monster and shit. Like, dude, grow some balls for fucks sakes. But I've gotten used to it. In fact, I've turned it into kind of a game. The goal of the game is to insult as many people as possible without getting in trouble with authority figures. It's pretty fun and I've gotten fucking amazing at it. I mean, sure, I get bullied for being such a dick and I've gotten my fair share of beatings but the thrill of seeing someone burst into tears after what I've said is a feeling that always pulls me back in. At the moment, I'm on the bus trying to think of an insult to say to this really annoying douchebag named David that's on the football team and is wearing a cringy as fuck shirt saying, 'Do you even lift, bro?' He keeps on bragging about how big his dick is to these two girls whose boobs are bigger than their brains. I finally have an "Ah Ha!" moment and decide to strike. "Hey dude, I'm not trying to be rude or anything but I'm pretty fucking sure that your entire team's dicks are smaller than these chick's boobs so just sit the fuck down and stop acting like a pervert. Besides, their mouths are probably too small to even fit your little thing since they're so stupid they never know what to say so they just don't talk. Hell, who am I kidding? Just because you're stupid doesn't mean you can't be a big-mouth too. Oh wait, they probably have big mouths 'cause they've been sucking all their teachers cocks. I mean, it makes sense 'cause how else are you supposed to make good grades if you're as stupid as they are." And so the game continues once more.