Chapter 6 - The Realistic Dream

Grasping Leo's cock I abruptly out it to my lips to the smooth tip. It was salty, slippery, it is a mans most private part and we were sharing each other's bodies. We were becoming one.

Leo slid up on top of me and used his hand to move his dick up into me, probing and pushing, but gently in order to find my tight entrance. I arched my hips to help him meanwhile inhaling his intoxicating scent of musky aftershave scent.

He impaled me with his monstrous cock.

He was deep inside me and clasping me around my small waist to pull me more tightly against him. His kisses were lingering and at times I would suck his tongue into my mouth, Leo began to move his dick deeper into my canal. I was getting wetter each thrust.

I wonder how deep he could go, how far into me his long cock could go. I could feel my climax developing inside of me. I felt the wonderful magic of an on coming orgasm.

His hands were everywhere, caressing each bit of skin he could get access to. His lips imprisoned mine, together we released our pent up sexual tension.

We had an undeniable chemistry, a burning captivation towards each other. His mouth was on my neck, biting above my pulse point, I ran my hands down his toned body, earning a shiver of delight and a throaty moan in response.

He grabbed my hips, lifting me slightly off the bed and started to slam into me at an uncontrollable rate. He made me squirm as he filled his large hand with my creamy flesh. I moaned against his mouth when he flicked his fingertips against my nipple, causing it to harden even further against his palm.

I felt her body pushed up against me, her breasts against my chest, her hips grinding into mine, the electricity of her mere touch sparked along my whole body, making me shiver. Her hands moved to the back of my neck tugging the hair at my nape and pulling me over slightly as she stretched up to kiss me with a passion I didn't know existed.

I came to terms with my surprise at her passion and I reached behind her neck, to the spot where it met her jaw and squeezed at little while keeping up my hard thrusts.

My hand on her neck grabbed a fistful of her hair and I pulled her head firmly, slowly backwards, baring her neck as i broke our passionate kiss, as I bit down gently on the sensitive spot where her neck met her shoulder, eliciting a most delicious low moan from her gaping mouth.

I let her fall slightly away from me as I pulled back and watched her eyes return from the trip they made into the back of her head when she felt my teeth on her throat. I could feel her pussy clenching around my cock.

My pussy clenched around his cock deliciously as I reached my peak, screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Oh fuck yes Leo!"

My juices flowed around his length, soaking the sheets underneath us. I recovered quickly from my earth shattering orgasm. Pushing him back, hard, which took him by surprise as his penis left my pussy abruptly, he fell back on the bed.

I licked my lips anticipating my next actions.

This should be fun" I grinned, licking my lips. My arms moved behind my head flicked my thick hair behind my back as I knelt before him. I smiled as I ever so slowly trailed my fingers towards his hard and soaked cock.

Looking down at the beautiful women with her thick lips tainted red had him very excited. Those puffy lips, partially open already, were now right where he wanted them – ready to suck on his hard cock.