Chapter 3- Stupid Feelings

"Your hands hold me, your hands love me, your hands cause me pain"

- AA

Leonardo

Stupido! Why would you ask her out you dumbass? Since when are you interested in just any women?

But Arabella isn't just any women, she's different, she intrigues me, spikes a desire deep within me, stirs my loins, she is undeniably beautiful and the boys noticed as well. They watch her like a hawk and it frustrates me to no end.

She is mine!

Her body, so petite, smooth and curvaceous. Her waist is slim while her hips flared, I can imagine myself fucking her from behind, spanking her round ass while fucking her tight whole, hard.

My dick stirs in my pants.

Annoyed at my now obvious boner I look up into my angels eyes to see she is speechless. I smile at her cute confused face. Brows frowned as she bites her lip I prompt her which seems to knock her out of her thoughts.

"Bambina? How about I drive you home after you finish work? That might help you trust me more and we can get to know each other more, si?"

Not taking no for an answer I grab onto her hand and gently tug her down so my mouth is level with her ear. Making sure my lips brush against her ear I ask for a refill she immediately scurries off to the bar.

I didn't really want another drink, I was driving her home so I had to be careful, if it was just myself I would have had another two but its not.

"Mario!"

He jumps in his seat, my little cousin was such a wimp.

"Yes cugino?"

"You are to give her a raise and assign her specifically to me she is to serve to other man but me, understand stupido!" I demand leaving no room for arguments, he will always listen to me.

"Of course Leo, she's quite beautiful isn't she, young too and very much inexperienced" He said with a suggestive tone and a cocky smirk.

A feral growl leaves my mouth "You are not to touch her understand!" grabbing him by the collar I shake him for emphasis.

"Relax cuz I was joking, plus she cant stand me"

Not many can, I wasn't stupid I knew how much of a pervert Mario was but at the end of the day he was family and as long as he doesn't get involved in the 'other' family business I will be happy.

Turning to Vinnie and Pauly I see hidden smirks on their faces, smartasses, there going to bug me now because of my behaviour towards Arabella. They are my most trusted and longest friends and they know how I look when I'm interested in someone. Brushing off their smirks I ignore them.

Looking towards her direction I see my Princessa walking towards us with a tray full of liquor. As she places the tumbler in front of me I voice my thanks even though I wont be touching it, she blushes at my words and walks around to stand behind me.

It satisfies me to no end that she chose to stand behind me it shows that she too feels the obvious connection between us.

"Now gentlemen lets talk business, there is a way to get the Caldwell's off our back"

All three look at me with curiosity, I can also tell my Princessa is curious as she inches closer.

"We simply outbid them"

..........

Arabella

Tying my laces on my Nike Thea's quickly I grab my bag and coat rushing to the back door where I know Leo is waiting, I didn't want to keep him waiting too long as he is being very generous in offering to take me home which is such a relief as I hate walking home at this time, which is 2am.

The streets of Sydney can be haunting at times especially on a Saturday night at King's Cross plus my dingy apartment is about ten blocks walk from here.

Pushing on the heavy metal doors I say goodbye to Stan and Dylan the security and briskly walk towards the black Mercedes Maybach 6, it shines under the dim lighting of the ally way and through the window I can see Leo's face, his full uncovered face as he smiles my way.

My steps slow down, he is beautiful, high cheek bones, stubble covers his lower cheeks and chin, his jaw is so sculptured I wonder how it feels to run my tongue along it, he is gorgeous. I shake myself out of my thoughts and blush at the fact that I was staring I also realise he was staring at me as well, this is the first time he is seeing my face completely as well.

Suddenly I become self-conscious. What if he doesn't think I'm as beautiful as he thought?

I'm so dumb, why would I allow this to happen? I don't know him, this is not usually me I don't trust so easily, I mean I only have one friend for go shakes Zoe would burst with excitement if she found out, but before I can change my mind and walk away Leo's voice stops me.

"Come on Bella, you can trust me" His tone held nothing but honesty and his genuine smile calmed my nerves.

In that moment I knew I could trust him.

With my life, Yes.

With my heart, No.

I just didn't know that then. 

..........

Hello my Beautiful Readers!

I hope you like this chapter and

PLEASE

 VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Do you like the pace of the book? Or should I slow down?

Give me your ideas

My next update will be soon.

Bye for now xxx