Chapter Six

Day 6 - December 19th

"Thanks for watching the girls, ma." Chris says, as soon as his mother, Lisa, opens the door, letting Chris, Sebastian, and the girls inside the house.

"It's no problem, Chris." Lisa assures him, as she leads them into the living room.

Currently, Chris and Sebastian are about to go out shopping for Christmas presents, and Chris had called his mother beforehand and asked if she could watch the girls for him and Sebastian. Thankfully she said she would, as she loves spending time with her grandkids, and the girls love spending time over at their grandparents place.

As soon as they walk into the living room, Sebastian walks straight to the couch and sits down. His feet are starting to become a little swollen, and his back is beginning to ache a little. Maybe it's because of how big he's gotten now for being only six months pregnant, but he swears both of his previous pregnancies, his feet didn't start to get that swollen till he was seven months.

"Chris, when we get home later, you're giving me a foot massage." Sebastian says, looking over at Chris as he sits on the armrest of the couch next to Sebastian. "My feet are killing me." He pouts.

"Okay, but it might not be that great." Chris says. "Don't forget that I've still got a sprained wrist." He reminds him, holding up his right arm where his wrist was currently in some sort of brace for now.

That causes Sebastian to frown a little, as he just now realizes that. Stupid Chris for falling off the roof of the house and spraining his wrist yesterday along with getting a few bruises. Though at least it wasn't anything too major, he can still do stuff with a sprained wrist, just he's got to be careful. The bruises will be gone in no time also, so that's a good thing.

"And how exactly did you sprain your wrist, Chris?" Lisa asks, sitting down on the other couch in the room.

"He fell off the roof yesterday." Sebastian says, glaring up at Chris, whose cheeks are starting to turn a little red. "I warned him to be careful, but did he?" Sebastian goes on. "Nope. And the big idiot fell off the roof."

Lisa sighs, looking over at her son, shaking her head a little. Chris simply ducks his head in shame, which causes Sebastian to hold back from laughing at him a little. But it's a little difficult for Sebastian not to laugh at Chris like this, cause he just looks too cute all embarrassed like that

"So, Sebastian." Lisa starts, turning her attention away from her son's injury, and over to her pregnant son-in-law. "How's the pregnancy so far?" She asks. "She looks as though she's going to be a big baby."

Sebastian sighs, smiling a little as he looks down at his swollen stomach. "It's going good so far." He says. "And yeah. I think this girl is going to be a big one." He smiles, rubbing a hand round his stomach as he feels a soft kick.

"Got any names so far?" Lisa asks.

Sebastian's quiet for awhile. He and Chris have yet to decide on a name for this one, and Sebastian isn't quite sure when he and Chris are going to actually sit down and decide on a name. Then again, they've still got a few more months to decide on a name, and by the time she's born, they'll have picked out a name for her. Just right now, they've yet to decide on anything.

"We haven't decided on a name for her yet." Chris says, looking down at Sebastian, who shifts round on the couch a little, before resting his head against Chris's thigh, and Chris takes the chance to run his fingers through Sebastian's hair.

The both of them stay there for a bit longer talking with Chris's mother, and then eventually his father once he walks into the room, till they decide that they should probably get going to the shop before it gets too busy. The shops shouldn't be too busy today though, since it's not Christmas Eve or something when it's really busy, but there'll still be quite a bit of people there doing their Christmas shopping.