Huntress

Ruby! Come on, You'll be late!" A girl in golden hair called out to her sister. The day was amazing, the birds are singing, flowers were blooming, a perfect day to greet the sisters on their first day of being a huntress.

"C-coming!" Exclaimed the younger one as she quickly grabbed her bag and ran outside the house. Their father was waiting outside, along with their uncle, Qrow.

"Hi Dad! Hi uncle Qrow!" Called the older one to her father and her uncle. "Howdy Yang. Hurry, Zetier is waiting."

Zetier was their pet horse-lion-dragon hybrid. It has a horse's body, a lion's paws and tail, and a dragon's head and wings. Zetier is the pride of their family.

"Hey Buddy! Did'ya miss me!?" Yang ran up to him and gave a bear hug. Qrow walked up to the younger one who is still nervous.

"Ruby, Are you alright?" He said as he pat Ruby's head. He knew Ruby has been through a lot lately, ever since the incidents when her mother and her own memory had disappered. Ruby quietly squeals and looks away embarras.

"I-I'm okay, Uncl. Me and Yang will be fine. You and Dad will be proud!" Ruby said as she did her 'cute salute' to her Dad and Uncle. "Ruby! Come on! Zetier is waiting! AND BEACON!!" Yang called out to her sister. Ruby nod and gave her uncle a hug first then her Dad. "Rubes. Don't let your sister go crazy and please take care of yourselves." Her Dad whispered to her. 

Ruby smiled and quickly hopped on Zetier. "WOOOHH! Let's Fly, Zie!" Yang screamed as they quickly took off, even from afar, they can still hear Ruby saying, "Sit down straight or else you'll fall." 

Meanwhile at Atlas, Weiss grew up into a beautiful lady. Yet, she still could not forgot what really happen..

Weiss

"Ruby!" I watched as Ruby fell from the attic to the cement below us. I was horrified, she helped me yet, I did not help her. I decided to jumped down, God,  I was 6, I still didnt even know what consequences means! But a hand hold me back from jumping.

"No Weiss." I kinda heard a cheerful voice that must belong to Ruby and another voice I heard was a more matured one and slightly femine that belongs to my mother.

I turned back and saw an illustion of Mother and Ruby, all disappeared at once. And after that, I dont remember what happen after that. I just woke up in my bed.