Heading Out

Weiss

"Weiss darling,  Come and get your breakfast!" One of the maids called out to me, I was already awake.. awake from the dream I dreamt last night. I couldn't imagine what else happen to Ruby after that day, Wait, Am I concerning for Ruby? No,nu,no. Mind calm down! 

I sighed and walked out the room. The hallway was so silent I felt like someone is watching me, then I heard a giggle.  "Waya, I know  you are there. Come out." Waya, our youngest sister came out and gave a 'realistic' wolf howl. She was wearing a white cloak with a cute tail attach to it, and a hoodie with a wolf ears.

*I just add a new character, Waya Schnee. I hope you all don't mind, she's kinda important to my story*

"Hi Sis!" She gave me a hugged and smiled, "Hello my little wolf pup. Have you seen Father?" Her smile began to fade, "N-No Weiss.."

I knelt down to my precious little sister. She's belittle by father again huh. "Why don't you join me in breakfast, my little wolf." I called out to her and took her hand and went to the dining room.

"Here's your breakfast-oh! Why isn't the Schnee's little wolf coming down for breakfast. Wait just a moment!" Said the maid as she placed my food on the table and went inside to bring Waya's.

I love it when all the maids love Waya. Even though Waya means wolf and doesn't have any connection to "white" and "snow". She's our little pride and joy, but not in our father's eyes. 

"I have your food, Miss Waya! Eat up you two!" The scent of our food made our stomach rumble but in a good way. Waya's 'tail' began to wag and starts to eat. "YAY! Thanks for the food!" She ate a lot. I was there laughing at my sister's disappearing manners. She notice me laughing so she pouted and grab my hand which is holding the spoon. "I'll spoonfeed you, Weiss!" 

I opened my mouth and in the spoon with rice and egg it go. It taste so good. I smiled signaling Waya, I wanted more. "Hehehe, Weiss, you lazy butt!"

Weiss, you lazy butt!

Come on, Let's play. 

No, Weiss

The voices of Ruby couldn't get out of my head. I looked down, I noticed Waya's smile disappeared and looked away, "I-I'm sorry, Weiss.. I'll be heading out now." She said as she climbed down the chair, and walked out the room. I was left alone, again, to think what actually happen to Ruby when I blacked out. 

I finished my food and walked towards the living room, where I found Waya asleep. 'To think that this is her favorite place for a nap instead of her room' I thought and carried her all the way to her room. As I placed her in her bed, she began to sleep talk. 

"Weiss...Find...Ruby." I knew she was unconcious, how could she possibly knew Ruby when she was not even born. "I can't." I spoke to myself, I think she heard, cause she her eyes fluttered open and looked at me.

"Why not?"

I was shocked at first but quietly replied back, "Why do you care? You don't even know her." I told her, coldly. She just smiled back. "I knew her because of you. Almost every night, the nightmares you were having. Ruby's name is always came out from your mouth. No need to deny."

"Even if I accepted it, I don't even know how to find her. She's...gone, I think." I said as I looked away from my little sister. She grabbed my hand and gave a kiss on a cheek. "I know you don't give up, Come on. I help you get out of this place." She said as she dragged me out of the room and into the basement. "I don't think this is a good idea, Waya. If Father finds out I'm gone, who knows what will happen to you!?" I scolded her, but didn't budge.

"I'll be fine, big sis." She opened the vent which lead outside the mansion. She took almost all of my stuff even the Rapier. This is all too much! I want to see Ruby so badly, but I don't want to leave my little sister alone with our father who didn't put much attention in her. "Come with me, Waya. I promised you'll be fine outside." 

"No can do sis. Farewell!" She pushed me down the vent which is surprising too big for me. I cried as I go down and out the Mansion I go. 

We'll see each other, Waya.