The Schnee meets The Rose

Ruby

We rode Zetier almost two hours now. That's how far Beacon is from Home when flying, Who knows how many kilometers me and Yang would walk if Zetier is not around. While I was busy guiding and avoiding the clouds. Yang spotted a girl in White surrounded with a bunch of people in the lands of Atlas.

Oh, For everyone's attention. Yang told me to take a 'Shortcut' through Atlas. It goes like this:

Home ----> Atlas -----> Beacon. (That was Yang's idea, And I thought it was pointless.)

"Ruby! Let's go down, There's a girl in trouble!" Yang signaled to go down, I followed and guide Zetier down. Yang wasn't wrong, there was a Girl, indeed. "Okay Ze, Yang and I will jumped down, It's okay. But make sure to follow where we land okay, Don't step on us or the girl." I told him and jumped and Yang followed behind me.

I took out Crescent Rose and turned it into a rifle, I hope that will bring the boys' attention. It did and I turned it back to its Scythe formed and I land perfectly on the ground. Yang did too. All the guys attention were on us, even the girl in white. Wait she looks so familiar.

"Get them!" called out their leader and almost all the men were going for me while two or three were going for Yang. I laughed and gave them a smirk. "You are all going after me? Then you've made your biggest mistake in your life!"

I aimed my Scythe to the center and took a step back. I charged in and took them down one by one. After all that, I looked at Yang who is ready for our "Mega Combo".  Yang grabbed me, ran back and took a big leap towards the remaining men. She let go and I blasted my Rifle towards the men and caused a big comotion. At least there are all gone.

"Hey, Are you alright?" Called walked to the girl in white who was already holding a rapier. She looked away from Yang and gazed upon me instead.

Weiss

I think this girl looked so familiar to me. But I can't put a finger on who is she really is. 

"I-I'm fine." I answered back and looked at the girls. "You don't know how to weild a rapier?" The girl with the golden hair said. I shook my head and looked away. "Well, I'm Yang and this is my younger sister, Ruby!" I twitched when I heard the name Ruby.

I looked at the sisters, especially at Ruby. She's....she looked so different from before. "Greetings, I'm Weiss. Weiss Schnee." Ruby walked towards me and took out her hand.

"Nice to meet you Weiss. Weiss is a pretty name." I could feel my face burning up. I guess she isn't different from before.

It's great to see you again Weiss.