Weilder and Defender

Weiss

"Where are you guys heading to?" I asked them because they are wearing such awesome gear. More like fighting gear. "Oh! We're heading to Beacon!" Yang said as she continue to pack up almost all of their stuff.

"B-Beacon?" I stuttered and Ruby seemed to notice, she moved forward. "You haven't heard of Beacon?" 

"W-well, I h-heard of it. B-but...." I gave a long sigh and looked away. It's pointless, I want to join with them, but I'll just slow them down. I can't even weild my own rapier. 

"Do you want to join?" Ruby asked and I was shocked at first, It's your only chance Weiss! Get a hold of yourself. You want to get to know Ruby right? RIGHT!?, I stood up and point my rapier downward, kinda like a defence stance. 

"Glady. But first, Train me. Train me to be strong, so we can be Beacon's top huntress!" I smiled, my heart won't stop pounding in my chest, my face is burning up. Why did I even say those words!

"Okay!" Ruby said cheerfully and walked towards me. "But first, you need to correct your stance." She moved my right leg forward and straighten my back. I felt so embarrass when she did that to me. 

"Okay hold your weapon like this." She placed her hands upon mine and arranged it like the way it was supposed to be. I wasn't paying attention, I'm just busy looking at my mentor.

Ruby

What is this bubbly feeling everytime I'm with Weiss? After a few hours of simple training, I asked Weiss the same question from before. 

"So, Weiss? Wanna Come with us to Beacon? We are almost there actually." She smiled and my heart goes 'SHuusuahhhsss' and 'Badum, Badum' at the same time!

"Sure why not!" Then Yang interfered with a worried look. "Hey Rubes, I don't think Weiss is able to come, there are no passenger seats left." Hmpft! That won't stop me from Weiss coming with us. I carried her bridal style. "H-huh!? R-Ruby! W-what are you D-doing?!" She said as I placed her on one of the passenger seat and buckled one of the seatbelts.

"Yang will drive Zetier, while I'll run." I said as I warmed up, ready for a full sprint to Beacon. "Y-You don't have to do this.." She said, nervously. I walked towards her and placed my forehead against her, despite my heart beating loud and my face burning up.

"Oh Come on! You remind me of someone I lost before, so don't be like them." I smiled and looked at Yang, "Take care of her. See ya at Beacon!" I sprint. I sprinted so far, and finally had a distance from them, I knelt down. My heart...my mind.. is going absolutely crazy! I don't know, she looked so familar, and am I having feelings for Weiss?

Either way, I must protect her! I'll teach her how to weild her rapier...then maybe I can be her defender? All of my words makes no sense right now.

Cause right now....maybe I've fallin' for her..