Chapter 3

Jenna watched what happened, she watched Sharna get to her feet and engulf Val into a hug. And she got mad, because this was not what she had planned, she wanted Sharna to hate Val after what he had done to her. So as fast as she could she pulled a gun from her purse and got close to the couple, without them noticing it. She raised the gun and hit Sharna on her head with it and she watched Sharna fell down to the ground.

Jenna had hit Sharna on her temple and due to the force of the blow, Sharna almost lost conscious. She fell away from Val, who wasn't fast enough to catch her and Sharna hit the ground. Sharna had trouble keeping her eyes open, her head was pounding and all she wanted at this moment was to sleep. But as far as her medical knowledge would reach, she knew she wasn't allowed to close her eyes. And when she opened them she saw Jenna, standing over her with a gun in her hand, pointing the gun at her. She was saying something, but Sharna's head was buzzing too much and she couldn't figure out which words she said.

Jenna was beyond angry. The two of them should hate each other after this, they should break up. But it just looked like they had gotten closer. Sharna should leave Val after all of this and he would come back to her. Jenna was standing with her gun in her hand close to Sharna. All she wanted at this moment was to make her pay. Sharna was the reason for the failure of her relationship with Val. If she wasn't there, Jenna and Val would have a chance. And in that moment it became red in front of Jenna's eyes. From now on it seemed very logic, if Sharna was gone, Val and her could have a relationship. Jenna pointed her gun and said: "You have to be gone."

Val was surprised that Sharna had hugged him, but that all changed in one second. Jenna was running towards them and hit his girlfriend on her head with a gun. The same gun he had tried to protect her from. Sharna fell down and he wasn't able to hold her. Jenna slowly pointed her gun towards Sharna and she only had eyes for Sharna. From where he was sitting he saw her eyes change. And then he heard her say something. "You have to be gone." Val reacted without thinking and he put himself between Sharna and the gun. "Don't do this Jenna, think about the consequences."

Jenna still had her gun pointed at Sharna, but now Val was covering her. There was a moment of doubt, if Val would sacrifice his life for Sharna, how could they ever get together. "Get away Val. This isn't about you." "Maybe it wasn't about me, but the moment you threatened my girlfriend with a gun, it was my business. And I'm not getting away from her."

Sharna still went in and out of consciences, but she did notice Val getting between her and the gun and he was talking to Jenna. But she couldn't hear them speak to each other. Her head was buzzing to hard and her head and stomach were killing her right now. All she wanted to do at this moment was to sleep. Sharna closed her eyes and as soon as she closed them, she couldn no longer open them.

Jenna watched Sharna's face and she watched her eyes close. "Maybe I don't have to do anything. Maybe waiting is more than enough." 

Val turned around and saw Sharna's face had fallen to the side and her eyes were closed. "Sharna? Sharna! Open your eyes, please baby. Please open your eyes. You have to wake up." Val shake her shoulders, but Sharna was still unconscious. "Sharna please, wake up. Sharna, I love you, please."

When Jenna heard Val say those last words to Val, she responded immediately. She hit Val with her gun and he also fell to the side. But this blow wasn't hard enough. He fell, but he wasn't unconscious. However he was not able to get back up straight away. Val tried several times to get up, but he was too dizzy to focus. Meanwhile Jenna moved Sharna from where she was lying to the couch. It was hard for Jenna to lift Sharna up the couch, so she dropped her a few times. But finally Sharna was lying on the couch.

The blow that Val got to his head wasn't enough to take him out, but he had gotten dizzy from it. He had to recover from the blow for a couple of minutes. When Val finally was good enough to stand again he saw that Sharna had been moved. She was now lying on the couch and Jenna was sitting next to her head. The gun in her hand lying on Sharna's face. Val was standing from a distance, he wasn't sure whether he was allowed to get any closer or if he should wait to hear what Jenna wanted. Above all he didn't want to be the reason Sharna got hurt more. He was willing to do anything in order to safe her life.