0.1

"Who's she?" Michael asked his friends, pointing to the girl walking into their third period.

"Alexis Durant," Calum smirked, "she's hot."

Michael rolled his eyes, "Yeah, whatever, but why is she here?"

"She's new. She's in my first period. Total badass." Ashton replied.

"And how do you know she's a 'total badass'?" Michael rolled his eyes.

"Do you see her? How she's dressed. Badass." Ashton said, leaning back in his chair.

Michael eyed her outfit, stereotypical punk -- black jeans, leather jacket, combat boots. Calum was right though, she was hot.

Michael was pulled out of his daze by the teacher, Mr. Barnes. "Excuse me, class, we have a new student!" He beamed, "Meet Alexis Durant."

Alexis stood at the front of the class, awkwardly shifting her weight from foot to foot.

Mr. Barnes picked up his seating chart, trying to find a seat for her.

"You can sit next to.. ah! Mr. Clifford, Michael please raise your hand."

Michael looked up, making eye contact with Alexis, quickly raising his hand. She trudged to the back seat where Michael was sitting, threw her bag on the floor and plopped into the seat.

"Hey, I'm Cliff-, I uh mean Michael, if you need any, uh- help just a-"

"I don't care." Alexis cut him off, looking down at his phone.

After class ended, the three boys made their way to lunch.

*

"God she's so hot." Michael whined, sitting down with his lunch tray.

"Who's hot?" Luke asked, sitting with his friends.

"Our boy Michael has a crush. On a girl." Ashton said, smiling proudly.

"Who?"

"Alexis Durant."

Michael rolled his eyes, "she's new and-"

"Michael has no chance with her." Calum spoke up.

"What do you mean I have no chance with her? I'll go talk to her right now, watch me." Michael said, standing up.

Ashton stood up to argue, but quickly sat back down knowing Michael would soon make a fool of himself.

Michael sauntered over to where Alexis and her friends were sitting, and squished himself in next to Alexis.

"Oh my god, Michael." Ashton groaned.

"Hey Alexis," Michael said, smiling like an idiot, "so how are you?"

"Please go away."

"C'mon Lex." He laughed and playfully nudged her.

The annoyed girl rolled her eyes, pushing Michael off the seat. "Don't fucking call me that, Clifford." She grimaced, getting up and walking out.

a/n: okay I know this is boring rn but it'll get better soon I promise.