Cooking with NCT Dream - Jaemin

"Is that supposed to be a dumpling?"

"It's a half moon!" Chenle protested. I laughed along with my members. "What do you think, NCT Era?" I asked.

"I really thought it was a a dumpling," our maknae MiMi answered. "Yeah, it does look like a dumpling." Our main rapper Loung agreed. "Chenle hyung, everyone thinks it's a dumpling." Jisung chimed.

Chenle muttered something in Chinese - probably something not good - because Caixia, a part of the China line in our group, smacked the back of his head with a judging look on her face.

"Ouch! Caixia!" He whined and rubbed his head. She shouted at him in Chinese and Renjun started snickering.

"Renjun, what did she say to him?" Our leader Chae Young - and also the oldest in the group - asked.

He snickered through his teeth, "She said if he swore again, she would throw him into the South China Sea."

We started to burst into laughter, and Haechan clutched his stomach from laughing so hard. "Oh man, that's good," Jeno wiped a tear from his eye.

"Come on guys, we have to finish making these if we want to bring them to the other NCT units and trainees." Mark tried to calm us down.

"Yeah everyone, let's move it," I said and rolled my sleeves up again.

"Aigoo, our little Baek Hee is trying to take charge again," Jaemin cooed and started to reach out to ruffle my hair with his dough-covered gloves.

"Y-yah! Get those things away from me!" I ducked under the table to avoid his hands and also to hide my red-tinted cheeks. "I'm coming for ya!" He shouted and I felt a swift tug on my hair.

I yelped and crawled away from the table and started to run around the room, with Jaemin on my heels. I could feel myself start to slow, weighing me down.

"Gotcha!"

Two arms wrapped around my waist and hoisted me up into the air and spun me around. "Jaemin! Let go!" I smacked his arms with my hands. He tightened his hold on me and brought me closer to him, pressing his chest against my back.

"I'll only let you go if you will help me with my food," he said. "Never!"

He tightened his grip again and started to spin me around faster, making me feel as if I was on a carnival ride.

"Fine, something else then." Jaemin said.

"Give me a kiss."

"WHAT? No! Never in a million years!" I protested immediately and wiggled around to escape his grip.

"Kiss me or I won't let you go."

"NO!"

"Alright then, I'm moving closer..." He puckered his lips and moved towards me slowly. I covered my face with my hands.

"Okay, okay! Just don't try anything funny, alright?" I yelped. Jaemin nodded like a child. He put me down and I twisted to face him. He still kept gripping my waist firmly, making sure I didn't run away. Smart boy.

I sighed and leaned towards his cheek, closing my eyes.

Although, instead of a cheek, I could feel a pair of lips on mine. My eyes snapped wide open and I froze. Jaemin. He was kissing me. I blinked a couple of times. Despite of my shock, I could feel myself kissing back.

We parted slowly and Jaemin put on his signature smile.

"Gotcha." He whispered in my ear; his grip on my waist loosened.

All I could do was just stare at him. "Wha... why did you..." He sighed and let me go and took a step back.

"I like you, Baek Hee. Is it that hard to figure out?" He leaned forward slightly and ruffled my hair. "I... I..." I stuttered.

"You know, a nice ol' 'I like you too' works for me." He said and grabbed my hands, planting a kiss on my knuckles. He smiled again, and I could feel my cheeks tinge red.

"I-I like you too, Na Jaemin." I responded shyly.

"Good," he grinned.

I heard snickering in the background and we turned to look. My members and the rest of NCT Dream were laughing at us.

"What are you laughing at?"

Jeno stifled his laugh and pointed to a camera on the table that was aimed towards us. "Did you forget we were doing a V Live?"

Me and Jaemin looked at each other, a look of fear on our faces.

Oh shiz. We're screwed. Manager oppa is gonna kill us.

♡♡♡♡♡

A./N.- omg why do I keep doing this to myself. I have so many books now (O.o) I've recently gotten into NCT Dream (even though they debuted such a long time ago)

Here is a one-shot that was inspired by the V live where they made food (omg Jaemin killed me like why you do dis to mehhhh) I'm not exactly sure what it's called...

But, I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it even though it's my first time writing something like this! Saranghaeyo readers! :))))

Note - I edited that picture myself ;) since it's my first time writing something like this, feel free to make some suggestions to help me out!