School

So there I was sitting in boring geometry next to Luke who kept giving me this adorable smile and I could feel the glare from his ex like knives in my back, but in walked a talk handsome boy.
  "Mr. Irwin what's your excuse this time?" Asked an overly annoyed Mr.Barns.
  "My dog at my homework." Said the boy sarcastically and he walked over to sit by Luke. "That's my seat."
  "Dude there's a seat right there let here sit here its her first day." Luke quickly protected me.
  "Pfft whatever." Okay so even though he was amazingly beautiful he was also a major dick...just like every guy in Oregon.
  When the bell rang I followed Luke out the door.
  "Sorry about Ashton he can be a dick some times but he's a good guy. You have next period with him. Don't worry hopefully you'll grow on him cuz I have a feeling you'll be hanging around quite a bit." He chuckled with a wink and walked me to my next class.
  As I walked in the only open seat was of course by Ashton.
  "Mind if I sit here?" I asked.
  "Guess not." He replied sharply. I just met this dude and I'm already done with his shit.
  "What is your deal?"
  "You don't get to come in and act like everyone needs to feel bad for you. You already have little Lukey to follow you around. You better not hurt that kid. He is like my brother I can't stand to see him hurt again."
  "Dude chill I just met the kid. I barely know him."
  "Then what was that whole thing about you guys holding hands?"
  "Pfft you saw that? It was because his ex was glaring at me and he was sad so I tried to cheer him up."
  "Yeah whatever."
  "Whatever." I mocked. And that was all we said to each other for the rest of class. So I just sat there staring at the clock waiting for the bell to save me. Or Luke to save me. How did I like this kid so much already?