Chapter 20

Leah's POV

Barry skid to a stop at our given locations. Bank robbery. He gently put me down and ran into the bank. I took my time walking because I knew Barry would be back out to give me the rundown. And sure enough, he actually was.

"Alright. Two guys. In the safe. There is like 20 others holding the people hostage. You get the two in the safe and I will handle the rest." He told me.

"Sounds like a plan!" I said before he picks me up and rushes me to the safe. When he leaves I am looking at two men dressed completely in black.

"You know I hate to rain on your parade but I'm gonna have to stop it." I laughed stepping closer to the men.

"Haha what can you do. Nice suit cloud girl." The shortest one shot back.

"It's the wave" I said before raising the men in the air in a water bubble. I held them there for a little and then threw them into a wall behind me. I turned around and took a few steps towards the men who now moaned with pain. I heard Barry take out the last few men when the police ran in.

"Who are you?" One of the officers asked. Barry ran behind me.

"I'm the wave." I said holding my head high.

"My parter in crime" Barry said before running me back to star labs. "Great job out there, Leah."

"You too, flash." I smiled back. We both walked into the cortex with our heads held high.

"Nice job out there today, guys" Cisco gittered, giving Barry a high five.

"Ah that's nothing. Zoom is our real problem." Barry said.

"Yea we need to get working on that." Jay said, waltzing up behind me.

"Waddup, crimson comet." I said, slugging jay in the shoulder.

"Leah! My little water bubble." He giggled.

"Aye. I give out names here." Cisco grumbled. "Barry can I talk to you?"

"Yea sure." Barry replied.

Barry's POV

"What's wrong Cisco?" I asked, tilting my head.

"I ran a DNA test on Leah. I was going to surprise her by telling her who her parents were." He replied...

"And..."

"She runs back to your parents, Barry."

"How is that possible?"

"I don't know. But you have a little sister."

-------------------------------------------------

PLOT TWISTTTT! How did you guys like the chapter?