Chapter 6

Who is your favorite actor / actress and why?

Leah's POV

The room was very well decorated. Grey and red really go well together. I smiled and turned to Barry.

"Thank you so much!" I said with excitement.

"Your so welcome." He replied. Just as he finished his sentence, we heard a Big bang down stairs. Me and Barry shot each other a look and ran downstairs.

When we got down to the bottom we saw a man with a huge hammer. Barry stepped in front of me to cover me. Just then, the man turned around and left. Just like that.

"He knocked down the door for nothing? For real?'" Barry said.

"No wait." I said. " He was looking for something. But what?"

"Your right." Barry added.

I walked up to the broken door and looked for any evidence. I put together the 5 pieces of door. I examined the pieces. The point of impact was way to small for the huge hammer the man was using.

"The point of impact is way to small for the hammer he was using" I stated. Barry walked up behind me and kneeled down to inspect my observation.

"Your right. He couldn't have used that hammer. But he had nothing else in his hands. He could be a meta." Barry observed.

"A meta?"

"A meta-human. 2 years ago, star labs blew up. It released some sort of matter into the air. Some people were effected by the explosion. This gave them powers." Barry explained.

"Kinda like the fast dude?" I asked

"The flash?" He answered.

"Yes! Him!"

Just then, Joe came running in. His jaw dropped.

"What the heck happened?" Joe asked. Barry stood up and walked up to Joe. I then rose and walked up to him.

"It was a meta, Joe." He explained.

"He was looking for something." I added.

"You guys are gonna need help with this one, guys" he said. Barry turned to me.

"I know some people at S.T.A.R Labs if you want to tag along" he asked. I nodded and we both walked out the door.

Barry's POV

It surprised me when Leah showed how smart she was. I don't know why she was acting like she were stupid. I pulled out my phone to text Caitlin.

To: Caitlin

I'm bringing someone along. We have a meta on our hands and I think she can help us. Hide the suit.

I sent the message and put my phone back in my pocket. I turned to face Leah, and she was smiling at me.

"Thanks again, Barry. It's been a long while since someone has been this nice to me." She said, sliding a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Anytime. I think that a person as kind as you should never be sleeping on the streets." I replied.  She smiled and got into the car. I soon got in after her.

We drove in silence for most of the time but finally, I spoke up. "So, leah..."
I said.

"So, Barry..." She replied

"Where are you really from?" I could tell she was hesitant to answer my question.

"The army base. I was raised and taught there. Even all my majors were taught to me there."

"How many majors did you have?"

"Seven. One for each day of the week. Why? Is that not normal?" She says looking over to me.

"Ummm girl, that ain't normal at all! No wonder your so smart!" I said, happily. "But why were you there?"

When I asked that she seemed to cringe. "Sorry. It's a hard topic to talk about."

"I'm sorry..." I apologized and turned my head forward again.

"It's okay..." Just then we turned into S.T.A.R Labs. She got right out and waited for me. Then when I didn't get out, she ducked her head down again and said, "I heard about this place. I've always wanted to visit."

I chuckled and said, " well I guess now is a great time to tell you I legally own the place. Your welcome any time." Her eyes grew wider and she stared. "And it was also a bit better when there wasn't a huge hole in the middle of it."

She giggled as I rose out of the car. "Let's go!" I said excitedly

"YAY!" She said like a little girl. I knew how sarcastic she was now!

------------------------------------------

Alright. So I introduced a villain! What do you think happened to the door? What should I name the villain?

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

-Amber G.