Chapter 16

"Tink you look mildly enthusiastic about this book" I smirked while watching her eagerly flip through the pages.

"Shut up" she replied and kept turning. "Aha!"

I raised my eyebrow "what is it?" I asked

She slid the book over to me "here read it!" She said. I sighed and began to read the page.

The legendary siren

The legendary siren is an old folks tale. It's starts hundreds of years ago when neverland was dark and over run with lost boys on land and mermaids and pirates on the sea. But that wasn't the only dark force.

Ursula, queen of all of the sea also roamed round the realm.

Obsessed with power, the lost boy ruler, Peter Pan, hated Ursula and wanted to get rid of the evil sea witch for good.

At the same Time the pirates wanted her to stay because she would make sure the mermaids wouldn't attack their ships and less pirates died.

Ursula and captain killian jones came up with an agreement. If Ursula was to die at the hands of Peter Pan, then her power would leave her body and find an innocent babe and turn it into what is known as the legendary siren.

The night before Ursula died at the hands of Peter Pan, she told captain Jones " you must sacrifice the legendary siren on an eclipse in the ruins of the deae maris mare. With the sacrifice I will be reborn and seek vengeance on Peter Pan"

Rufio, one of Peter Pans lost boys, overheard their conversation and immediately told Peter.

Hearing the news, Peter went to an old friend, Tigerlily. She told him that if he succeeded and killed Ursula then he had to see her right after.

And that's what he did. Tigerlily proceeded in creating a certain spell. She just needed one more ingredient, half of Peters magic.

At first Peter refused. But tigerlily reasoned with him and he cautiously gave her his magic.

Tigerlily then turned to him "there is no way I can stop the legendary siren from fulfilling her destiny but there is one person. Someone who has the opposite element of her, fire. He will be known as the draconem. Meaning dragon. He will have a urge to protect her but also a certain anger as well. If all goes to plan then he will be the undoing of all pirates and the legendary sirens saviour"

I looked up at Tink "I- I don't understand"

Tink groaned "your the legendary siren rose. I don't know who the draconem is but we'll figure it out"

I laughed "Tink I really don't think I'm the legendary siren"

"Really. Well what was hooks reason of kidnapping you? Or you know being able to turn into a mermaid when it suits your fancy?" She replied sassily while folding her arms over her chest. "Also there's a picture on the next page"

I huffed and turned the page. The picture was of a girl with wet hair and had her eyes closed. In the background there was a sea, a volcano and a giant dragon flying in the background. Surprisingly the girl looked an awful lot like me.

"Hey Tink can I borrow this?" I asked keeping my eyes trained on the picture

"Keep it. You need it more than me" she replied "maybe I should take you home"

*

"Hey Tink can i ask you something?" I asked while walking next to her.

"Shoot" she answered quickly glancing at me.

"How come I've never heard of rufio?"

Tink shivered but carried on walking "well back then Peter had a lot of lost boys. So many that there were separate lost boy camps. Rufio was one of them. Let just say when Peter was fighting Ursula, the pirates came and attacked the lost boys. Almost all of them died. The only survivors are the ones living in the tree house now. Except Rufio and bee we never found his body but we just assumed he was dead"

I nodded and carried on walking "does he not like to talk about it?"

"Would you like to talk about it if you were Peter?" She asked

I shook my head "no" I replied "I mean I get it. I don't like talking about my past either" I tucked a strand of damp hair behind my ear.

"So do you have any ideas who the draconem is?" Tink asked

" I have my suspicions" I muttered folding my arms around me. "Hey Tink is there a page about the draconem?"

"I believe so" she said grabbing a low hanging branch and snapping it off the tree. "I've seen the page. I just haven't had a chance to read it."

"Oh okay"

"Hey rose?" I looked up to the girl "why were you fighting a tree last night?"

My face turned beet red "I thought it was slightly" I muttered

Tink burst out laughing. "You are something different"

*

"Rose!" Tootles yelled jumping onto me and hugging the life out of me.

"Tootles!" I yelled back hugging him back

"Hey everyone rose is back!" Tootles yelled. Suddenly footsteps could be heard coming to the living room and the door burst open.

"Rose" slightly exclaimed walking over to me with outstretched arms. I sent him a glare. " okay your mad at me"'he said putting down his arms.

"Rose where were you?" Newt asked giving me a hug.

I opened my mouth to tell them the story but Tink beat me to it. " I took her to mine last night. Found her fighting a tree. I couldn't just leave her there"

"Why were you fighting a tree?" Chuck asked before I could react to tinks lie.

I bit the inside of my cheek while glaring at the floor "I had my reasons"

"Hey Tink" Minho said looking at the blushing Tink.

"Minho" she nodded.

"Ahh! Just bloody kiss already!" Newt exclaimed. Everyone laughed except the blushing two. I put tootles down and he immediately ran to curly.

"What's going on in here?" Peters voice broke through the laughter. He then walked round the boys. When he saw me, his face lit up and he ran to me. When he got to me he picked me up and span me around whilst I was giggling. Then he hugged me. "Thank god your safe" he whispered in my ear. I don't think I've blushed harder in my life.