Just an Ordinary Day, Sike!

OUTFIT FOR SCHOOL AND SONG FOR CLUB SCENE UP TOP OR ON THE SIDE DEPENDING ON HOW YOU'RE READING

-------------------

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm going off. After a few aimless pats I finally hit the button to shut it off and let out a little groan. I flung the covers off and got up with a big push. I walked out of my room and headed down the hall to my dearest brother's room. I swung open the door and found his latest toy in bed with him. Both half naked. I shuddered at that thought and went around the room to pick up her things. I tapped her shoulder and when she woke up to me standing above her, she rolled her eyes.

"Don't ever touch my things again, you little slut." She deadpanned and grabbed her things before getting up so I could fully see her body and her disgustingly whorish underwear.

I shook my brother and he muttered something incoherent and rolled back over. "No, you don't." I shook him again and he opened one eye and looked at me.

"Can't you give a guy some peace?" He asked before trying to get comfortable again.

His breath reeked of hard alcohol and it made me give him a sour look. "Yeah, maybe if we didn't have to go to school," and with that I took his covers, ripping them off, "OH MY GOD!" I screamed before whipping around and covering my eyes. I can not believe I just saw my brother butt naked.

"Maybe you should've given a guy some peace."

I could almost feel the eye roll and shrug. I walked out and heard some muffled moves so I knew he was at least getting ready. I walked to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. It was a quick one because of the whole ordeal, I was running late. I ran back to my room in my towel and looked through my closet. It was the middle of September so it was pretty chilly out, how I still slept in my booty shorts and tank top was beyond me. But, my heater was also being used every day, all day. I settled for a light olive colored sweater, my black skinny jeans, a scarf and my combat boots. I tied my hair into a messy bun with a few trusses of hair framing my face. I did a little wing for my eyeliner and my mascara and grabbed my glasses before going to the kitchen.

"Good morning, sis." My oh so lovely brother said while smirking.

"I could have gone my whole life without seeing any of that!" I spat back at him giving him my signature glare and motioning to his, uh, "area". I went to the bread box and grabbed the bagels out and popped one into the toaster.

"That's your own fault. If you would've kept your nose out of my business then you wouldn't have and you could've gone about your merry day." He said with slight anger but mainly annoyance.

"I'm always going to do what's best for you, it's what mom and dad would have wanted." I smiled and gave him the best bone crushing hug I could, given the fact it was no where near close to that because I'm definitely not that strong.

"You don't have to do that, you're only a couple minutes older than me!"

"Yeah but I'm miles more responsible than you, Hunter!" I said with a wink in his direction and got into the fridge to grab the cream cheese when my bagel shot up. I grabbed one half and spread the cream cheese on and handed to my brother who was in the middle of eating a yogurt. He set it down and started eating that instead. I did the same to the other half and started to devour it. Once I was done, I picked up the yogurt my brother was eating and finished it off putting the spoon in the sink and the container in the garbage. We pretty much share everything. Pretty much. We share a lot though. Food, house, birthday. It gets annoying but I love him.

"Hey, Haleigh! Am I giving you a ride today?" My brother asked, surprisingly dropping the subject.

"No, I want to walk. It clears my head." I stated nonchalantly. "Oh, I also work tonight so don't come in and you're on your own for dinner."