Chapter three " She Is Octavia Right?"

Cassie's POV
Bellamy asked me to move in with him and I did. I got up at 5 and got in a shower, then I blow dried my hair and curled my hair. After I was done I woke Bellamy up and told him to get in the shower, I walked in to the closet and grab this (the first photo)

Bellamy's POV    Cassie woke me up and I got in the shower I walked out of the bathroom and saw Cassie looking stunning I walked over to her and kissed her,she giggled

Bellamy's POV
Cassie woke me up and I got in the shower I walked out of the bathroom and saw Cassie looking stunning I walked over to her and kissed her,she giggled. She went to put make up on while I got dressed I wore black jeans, and a white shirt, and black shoes. I told Cassie to come on and walked down stairs, I asked her what car today and she said the "Sports car" I grabbed the keys and opened the door for Cassie. I drove to school and got out and walked to her side and opened the door, she grabbed my hand while getting out. Then we walked into the school. I kissed her by her locker and walked over to the jocks while she went over to the football field.

Cassie's POV
    I was walking to the football field when Taylor grabbed me. He took me in the middle of the field and said Cassie I know your Octavia Cassie Blackwell I'm not that dumb. You have changed my good friend. But once the guys find out who you are the bullying begins again. I looked up at him and pushed him and said ," Are you sure you know who I am, cause I know who I am and you don't want to mess with me I came from California cause you killed my cousin and you will fucking regret touching her you will beg for me to let you go, but you I can't do that because you killed on of the members of Night bloods and I'm there leader, bye asshole." He looked scared when I said night bloods because there the worlds fearest gang ever to man.