Chapter seven " Rememebering Nash Gier"

Evie's pov
I know him I looked at Cassie, she looked back at me and said who is it? Nash gier remember. He was the one who bullied me with the others. She was shocked that I remember that. When we got home she told me that I'm going back to school tomorrow as my first day. With that I was shocked and I had to take my anger out. I ran up stairs and changed into ripped jeans and a ripped shirt put my pumps on and jumped out the window.

I know what your all thinking why in the heck would she jump?????
Well I have powers so it was easy. I couldn't let Cassie know I left because she would have locked me in my room. I got in my car and sped past Nash's house I know he was outside cause I saw him. I kept driving and I had glass in the back of my car. I got to the spot and got out I opened the trunk and grabbed spray-paint and the glass and made this.

When I finished the cops where on there way I snapped my fingers and my car was gone

When I finished the cops where on there way I snapped my fingers and my car was gone. I looked to my left and there stood Nash.....................

He looked at him in utter shock I placed my picture in the road and wrote on the road " Black vale is back". Nash was still looking at me I took off run and jumped and started to fly.
Next morning----------
I got up and went to my closet and grabbed. A black short dress, floral cover up , and my black pumps.

I dyed my hair last night because of what Nash saw so know it's dark brown

I dyed my hair last night because of what Nash saw so know it's dark brown. I walked down and grabbed my blue contacts and walked out of the house. I went to my car and drive to school. I got out of my Lamborghini and everyone looked at me, I locked my car and walked into the school.

Yes my tattoos show but one doesn't and that my "black vale" tattoo because that can't be seen. I walked into the office and pulled my shades down and said I'm Evie Rose and I need my classes. Now. She took of running for my form and hurried to give it to me . I walked out and walk to my locker. I opened it and grabbed my crap and headed to athletics.