Chapter Eight : The Bullies Don't Know It's Me.

Evie's POV

I got out of athletics and walked from the locker room, to my locker. Taylor walked up to me and said "Ahh so your the new fresh-meat." I looked at him and said, " I'm a member of the night bloods and if you got a problem with me, I promise you I wouldn't mess with someone you do not know. He just looked at me and walked to his group which was Dallas, Mendes, Both Giers. Gilinsky, Johnson, Carpenter, Reynolds. I looked at them and smirked and strutted away. I walked into math class and sat in the back row, then Mendes and Gilinsky both walked in and came near me. They sat next to me and looked at me. Then Blade and Silver walked in and almost bolted when they saw Mendes and Gilinsky.

Blade POV
We walked into our second class and we knew two of the bullies where there, but when we walked in they were sitting by Evie. I didn't know what to then, but leave her. I walked to my seat and sat down. Then all the sudden I heard something that shouldn't have been said to Evie. Evie got up and walked out of the class room, with tears down her face. We all knew it was gonna be hard for her, but what Shawn and Jack said to her was uncalled for.

2 hours later

Evie's POV

I walked down the old hall way where they used to beat me and just fell to the ground and that when all the tears came out. Its now third period and I haven't been back to class. I walked to the football field and look at the sky, as I watched it turn form a clear sky to a thunder storm. the football players were just coming out and then the sky changed, I ran and jumped into the air and transformed into my wolf and landed on the ground. I looked to my left to see all the football players staring at me. At this point in my life I didn't care about anything, I looked to my right and saw Taylor and he said," Octavia I know its you, you might have changed your name but remember when we were little on your birthday you transformed into a wolf?"