Chapter 4: The new student

Today is September 2nd, 2222, and we have school..

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ahh~ why today I thought to myself.

I then got myself up from the bed to the shower.

(30 minutes later)

I already brush my teeth I the shower, and did my business, when I got out all I needed to do was to get dressed, when I did I grab my things and dash to the door. My hair was still wet, but I didn't care because, later at school it'll dry itself.
Waking in the early mornings were calm, so I just touched my phone, my phone suddenly rang...

    *calling from Mina*

Y/N: Bitch, ( I said as I declined the call like always ) I just kept waking until i arrived at school, I took a deep breath then went in. Walking in the school halls were always loud, there was drama, gossip,yelling, sometimes fighting, but I don't care I just make my way to my locker, where is further away from the others.
I got my things then left to class.
I'm always the earliest one that arrives in class which takes 20 minutes for the teacher to arrive, which she does, that's when the students comes in to, so I spend my  time on my phone, listening to music.
(20 minutes later:bell rings)
The students then comes in, soon the teacher did.

Teacher: Good morning students!! Today we have a new student and he'll be joining us for the end of the school years!! Come in!!- she tells the students then yelled at the door, everyone just laughed. Then door then opened, relieving a young boy with orange hair and had his lips curved into a smile, he was somewhat short!!

 Then door then opened, relieving a young boy with orange hair and had his lips curved into a smile, he was somewhat short!!

He then spoke,

New student: Hey, my name is Jimin, I mean Park Jimin, and I'm going to be here for the rest of the high school years! I hope we have a great time together!!! - right after he finished his sentences Mina dashed in, causing her to fall onto Jimin. But luckily he caught her, I wished he didn't, so she can embrass herself in front of the whole class and Park Jimin.

Jimin: Are you okay?
Mina just looked at him dumbfully.
Mina: Y..y..ye.ah..-she then said.
Jimin then gave her a warm smile.

Jimin: That's good,-He got her up, I could tell she was in love at that moment

The teacher then cleared her throat then told Mina to go to her seat, she kept her eyes on Jimin constantly.

Teacher: Jimin, you can go sit at.... ummm.... next to Y/N!! I looked up shocked!! And I know she did that  purposely. I was about to say something but Jimin was already next to me. Just great!!
I sit at the very last row of the class, where the window is, so I can look outside and enjoy the sun rise, because it's only 7:30am.
Jimin came and say down next the me as,the teacher started the lesson,

Teacher: Today we are starting a project about population and ecosystem!! And you'll be working in pairs!! Which I'v already chose for you guys!! But first, you'll have to make the poster creative and 3D!! Sooo that means you guy will be shopping!! Okay!!! Now it's time to say the patterns!!!- She seems sooo excited, when I just hope to finish this class.
As she says the patterns I waited for mine to be called,

Teacher: Mina and Joohyun and Y/N and Taehyu-- ohh, he's not here today. Hmmm.... then I guess Y/N you'll be working alo--, she got interrupted, by Jimin.
Jimin: Ma'am she can work with me!
Teacher: Ohhh~ I totally forgot!! Okay!! Y/N and Jimin!!😊

Are you kidding me??