Chapter 41: Found you

*8 hours later*

Y/N: Yay! We're here!

We finally arrived! After a long fly from Seoul to Los Angeles I'm already as tired as if I worked out in the gym but haven't done anything.

Y/N: So appa, where are we staying at?

Dad: Our place, which is an hotel, but you'll get your own room cause you're big enough.

Y/N: Okay.

-

When we got to our hotel, we just went straight to our bedrooms. Which I found that weird because before getting a room we always have to check in first.

We slowly walked to the elevator and pressed the 20th floor.

'Now's my chance'

Y/N: Dad, aren't we-

Dad: Suppose to check in, yeah we are, but you don't have to when you're the owner.

Y/N: Ohh-- Wait! You own this hotel?! In Los Angeles?!

Dad: Yes Y/N.

The elevater stopped at our floor and he pinch my cheeks and went to his room dragging his suit case along leaving me dumbfounded.

Y/N: My dad owns a hotel... wow...

I stood there for a while not moving because the shock of me not knowing that my dad owns a hotel in Los Angeles. Then the elevator closed and I finally came to my sense.

Y/N: Wait! No! Don't close me in here?!

I try running to stop the doors but got scared suddenly, and wasn't able to stop it because I was scared that the door will close at that moment and squish me to death..

So I stood there not doing anything, and just waited until it'll it stop and I'll be able to go back to my floor.

*ting*

It finally stopped, YES! Then a tall man, about 5'9.5 walked in, face covered and wears a long jacket that looks like a dress and baggy black pants. Whoever this dude is, I'm not even going to stay here any longer. So I slowly cover half my face so he wouldn't stare and be able to see me and took two steps to press the 20th floor. And right at that moment, he did too.

Taehyung P.O.V

It's been three hours since Y/N left, and I'm laying down on my bed, stress about Y/N..

Taehyung: I could just wait for Y/N to come back some day..

No what the fuck, Taehyung you don't even know when, it could be never.

Taehyung: I could tell my people to bring Y/N back!

No no no...

Taehyung: There's only one way!  Leave.

-

*Announcing*

'Los Angeles passengers, please abort the plane now'

Here I go Los Angeles.

-

It's been 5 hours now and I need to get there fast. Man, I should have just order a jet.