Welcome to Juliannder

Juliannder High is by far the most prestigious high school in all of Manhattan. But Juliannder holds more secrets than Evelyn Alexanders' diary.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Welcome to Juliannder High school, where there is such a hierarchy that we might as well be in Britain. Who runs the school, you ask? The Elitists. Now everyone knows who runs the school and why, and the fear of God is put into any and all who try to question this. The Elitists are what I got myself mixed up in when I wandered into the wrong building at the wrong time of day.
It all started about three months ago.. I was looking for a newspaper headquarters so that I could propose my article to them. However, I walked straight into Elitist headquarters instead. Some told Nikolai to kill me, I knew too much about them. But Nikolai took mercy on me, and told me that I would have to join them instead. "Join what?" I questioned, being rather curious of what was actually happening. "Honey, do you not understand what the hell we are?" Nikolai said to me. "Oh she's a blundering idiot, just kill the dumb bitch!" yelled a skinny blonde kid from the far side. Nikolai spun around to face the kid. "I promise if you say one more word, you'll be the one six feet under by the end of the night." he said rather scathingly. I began to get wary of what was going on. "What's your name?" he asked. "A-alethia C-cantin." I stuttered. I could feel my palms getting sweaty and clammy as I attempted to wipe them off on my jeans. Nikolai let out a bark of laughter. I winced. "Brayden and Calista Cantin's daughter? The multimillionaire business moguls' daughter?" he asked. "Yeah, that would be them." I was beginning to get annoyed with his questioning rather than nervous. "Well, love. Welcome to the Elitists.. most powerful gang of all of Manhattan." I gasped and he laughed a musical laughter. "Don't be afraid Alethia, we don't bite... hard." he ended his sentence with a wink.

From then on, I was one of them. Partially, this was due to who my parents were, partially it was due to me knowing way too much. I was sworn to secrecy that night about the Elitists affairs.

Back to present day, it was the first day of school once again. Sophomore year. The gang was all supposed to meet beforehand so that we could go together. This group consisted of Emmeline Brookes, a short blonde girl who always seemed bubbly, Nikolai Davidson, the super hot leader whom I could never take my eyes off of, Demitri Barron, and Jaxson Alexander, Nikolai's right hand man.

Author's note: Hiya! Shorter chapters are easier and quicker to write, therefore chapters will be short but more frequent.