Chapter six

Amber

"Happy birthday Ryan." I say, and smile when I walk up to him.

"Thanks Amber." Ryan smiles. "You coming to my party tonight?"

"You came to mine, so I guess I have to." I smirk.

"You know you wouldn't miss it for the world."

"How'd you know? I thought I was doing a great job of acting like I didn't care."

"Cayden will be there, of course you wouldn't miss that."

"I don't like you anymore."

"But it's my birthday."

"Okay I'll like you again."

"Always so sweet Amber."

"Always so funny Ryan." I smile. "Anyways happy birthday and all but I've got to go, so I'll see you tonight."

"Later Amber."

--------

"Yeah I'll be at Chloe's in a hour." I say to Naomi, while we walk out of the school.

"Giving her and Mikey enough time to tango?" Naomi says and we both laugh.

"Yeah to be honest."

"Same. Text me anyway."

"Will do." I say. "Later."

"Later."

I walk back to my house, unlocking the door and walking inside. I go to the kitchen getting a glass of water, bringing it up to my room.

I sit on the bed drinking some water while looking through my phone.

After I've looked through snapchat and Instagram and my other apps, I decide to text Naomi.

Excited for tonight?

I get up looking in my cracked to check for any bruises that haven't faded.

When I see as best I can through a broken mirror that the only one that is dark is the one on cheek, I start to look through my wardrobe for an outfit.

I throw some things that I could wear onto my bed.

My phone beeps so I go check the message from Naomi.

Excited to get drunk? Yeah.

I type a quick reply.

Let's get mortal. You leaving for Chlo's soon?

I pick my outfit, putting it in a bag with my makeup, and some hair tools.

I take out some concealer and a brush going to my cracked mirror and as best I can looking through it to cover the bruise on my cheek.

I put the makeup back into my bag, picking up my phone to see I've a message from Naomi.

Yeah leaving now. See you there.

I text her back that I'll see her when I get there before I get the rest of my stuff heading downstairs.

Leaving the house and locking the door I make my way to Chloe's.

---------

I walk into Chloe's room behind Naomi, we ended up meeting outside Chloe's house.

"Hey Hun." Naomi says to Chloe. "We give you enough time to do the dirty?"

"Naomi! No way, we only started going out!" Chloe says. "We're doing it tonight." She smirks.

"Chlo! Seriously?" I ask, and me and Naomi sit down.