3. Pure Emotion

(A/N)

So i decided to carry on with the story, but i would like at least 15 votes on the story in order for me to post chapter 4 as it lets me know that you guys like my story(:

L

---------------------------------------------

*Larissa's P.O.V*

I wasn't quite sure what to think. I was pretty much speechless. But I had some weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.. I think I was jealous of Ebony. No I can't be Brad is my best friend, it's probably just the alcohol effecting my thoughts and feelings. But the feeling just would not go away. I was stood frozen, just staring at them in shock. They both had different expressions. Brad seemed slightly uncomfortable and kinda stressed. Where as Ebony looked smug as though she had just won a golden trophy. The anger was beginning to boil inside me, just by looking at her.

Without saying a word to either of them, I turned at the heel and walked away trying to come to terms with why Bradley had been shoving his tongue down the throat of the girl he despised.

*Bradley's P.O.V*

I wasn't sure why Larissa had looked so worked up about what had happened. I could clearly see the hurt in her eyes, but I just didn't understand why. I didn't enjoy kissing Ebony one bit, but everything happened so quickly I wasn't in total control. I got up from the sofa, not even giving Ebony the decency of my attention, and walked out from the marquee.

***

After 10 minutes of searching, I finally found where Rissa was hiding. She was sat down the side of the house with her packet of gummy-bears staring at her feet. I pulled her close to warm up her bare arms - and so I could steal a gummy bear. I felt her begin to relax in my arms as she let out a sigh.

"What was that all about" I asked her in a calm expression so that she didn't think I was starting an argument, that was the last thing I wanted to do.

"I could ask you the same question" she replied blankly.

"It was a drunken kiss - and that's it" i breathed, as I felt her start to tense up again

"I just don't like seeing you with Ebony, I know what she's like with boys and I don't want you caught up in her drama" she kind of whispered, fidgeting around.

"You don't have to worry Riss, I haven't even the slightest interest in Ebony and I never will. She's far too slutty for my liking" I said with a laugh, making Larissa giggle slightly.

"I'm just looking out for my best-friend, that's all" she spoke, shivering under my arms.

"Lets get you back inside, miss worry-pants" I said picking her tiny frame up with ease, as she rested her head on my shoulder.

***

*Larissa's P.O.V*

Bradley carried me back into the warmth of the house. Hearing him say that he had no interest in Ebony made me feel so much better, and I genuinely believed he meant it. He looked so disappointed in himself when I caught him with Ebony. Anyway I wasn't going to let that take over my night, I was ready to full on party. But this time with Brad.

"Dance with me Riss" Bradley shouted above the loud music.

I grabbed his hand as he pulled me out of my seat and dragged me through the drunken bodies, and to the dance floor. Everybody around us were dancing intimately, so we decided to go with the flow and do the same. Brad held my hips from behind and I gripped his neck as we moved in sync to the beat. We started laughing at how awkward the situation was and we were just having a great time together - as usual.

I turned around so I was facing Brad, our eyes occasionally meeting one another's. I haven't had this much fun in ages, me and Bradley get along so well I really couldn't ask for a better best friend! A couple of drinks later, and we were starting to get a bit touchy-feely with one another but we both just laughed it off. I caught his eye and was mesmerised for a second, I felt a slight urge to kiss him right there and then, but I controlled my emotion. Wait, why was I feeling like this?

---------------------------------------------------

Hey, it's me again.

I made this chapter longer to make up for not updating in a while(:

So what do you think is going to happen between Larissa and Brad? Or do you think they'll stay as best friends?

-L♡