6. She Looks So Perfect

So the title of this chapter is 5 Seconds Of Summer's new song 'She Looks So Perfect' heheh ;)

If you haven't heard it already, then I suggest you get listening!

---------------------------------------------

*Brad's P.O.V*

I can't wait to see Larissa today, I have an awesome day planned for us both. The great thing about being able to plan a day out with your best friend, is that you know exactly what they like and dislike so you're guaranteed to have a great day.

I patiently leaned against a tree in the park, waiting for Larissa to arrive. I opened up Twitter and began to follow back a few fans from our growing fan base. The boys and I managed to develop quite a large fanbase in the short amount of time that me and the boys had been uploading our covers to YouTube.

"Who's Maisy then, Brad?" I heard Larissa say from behind. "Is there something you're not telling me" she added as I turned around to face her.

"No darling, you're the only one for me" I said whilst blowing her kiss, trying not to laugh.

Slightly ironic in the sense that she actually does seem to be the one for me. She's always on my mind and I know for a fact I would do anything for her. But maybe we'll just be best friends in her eyes.

"So where are we going then" Rissa chirped as she followed me down the street.

"You'll just have to wait and see Larissa" I replied.

"Fine then Bradley" she said, linking her arm with mine.

***

"Are you kidding?" Larissa squealed as we walked towards the local spa.

"I thought we were just going swimming not to the spa! Are you sure you want to go to a girly spa Brad?" Rissa laughed whilst running up the steps.

"well I know you'd like it, and I love massages" I winked, Larissa rolling her eyes. It was an added bonus that I could her half naked, she's stunning.

*

"How about hot stones?" Larissa questioned looking at all the different things for us to do.

"There's mud facials?" I replied watching Rissa pull a face at the idea of having 'mud' on her face.

"I think i'll pass on that one" she giggled, scanning the board again.

"I think we should go do the hot stones first" I said, grabbing her hand a dragging her to the room.

***

There was just one more thing left that Larissa wanted to do before we left - the jacuzzi. It was getting pretty late in the evening and we had done various different relaxation activities and to my surprise I enjoyed it more than what I thought I would, I'm totally relaxed.

*Larissa's P.O.V*

I've been waiting all day to get in this lush jacuzzi, i've had such a good day with Brad and I've never felt so relaxed.

I stepped in the jacuzzi and yelped at the sudden temperature change. Me and Brad sat down as someone brought us some drinks. We talked for ages about Brad and his band, and plans for mini busking sessions. The next thing I knew we had drank two bottles of red wine, and I was a little tipsy.

"There's something i've been meaning to tell you" I whispered to Brad.

"What's that?" he replied pulling a funny face that made me do a drunken giggle.

I moved around the hot tub and sat on his lap.

"I really like.." I trailed

"Like what?" brad asked looking up at me.

"Your bathing shorts, purple suits you" I winked, giggling.

*Brad's P.O.V*

Me and Larissa had drank all of the provided beverages and were both pretty tipsy. We were laughing and joking until the next thing I knew she was straddling me and my hands were feeling their way up her back. I cupped her cheek and brought her face towards mine.

"Kiss me" she whispered, our lips less than an inch away.

I pressed my lips onto hers as they moved in sync. Damn they're so soft.

She pulled away and I admired her.

She looks so perfect.

---------------------------------------------

so I finally updated! I'm sorry it took so long but school work has really been piling up lately *sighs*

Brad and Larissa kissed! in the hot tub!

Comment your thoughts, and don't forget to vote