6.

((Get your tissues ready people. Sad story coming!))

-A week after that-

I was walking around school, going to my next class. Yes. My stomach was growing more. I can't believe it's been a month since I found out I was pregnant. I would always get a bit...grumpy. But no one would mind. I heard the bell ring. Shoot. I was going to be late for History class. I rushed to my class but I was stopped. Yeah,you guessed it. By Audrey. Ugh why does this have to happen? "What do you want?" I sighed getting tired of her stopping me every day. "Oh, don't you remember?" Audrey asked,acting 'innocent'. " yeah, yeah, you splashing slushie on me. How could I not remember?" I said sarcastically. Audrey scoffed." I enjoyed watching you getting wet and run away and cry in your bed with...that" she said as she pointed at my stomach. Oh hell no. "You should learn how to be quiet" I snapped at her. "Aw. Is the slut getting mad?" Audrey pursed her lip out. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not a slut. Unlike you" I eyed her."You take that back!" She stomped her foot and crossed her arms." But sweetie I'm only speaking the truth" I mimicked her voice. She gasped and gave me a dirty look. "You know what? You'll pay for this." She said as she grabbed something from her purse. She got a dagger and stabbed my stomach. My eyes widened as I felt pain creating over my body. I fell on my knees, grabbing my stomach. "Look who's sad. Cry baby." Audrey said flicking her hair to the side. I cried in pain. I couldn't feel my stomach. "What did you do?!" I heard someone yelled. It was Carlos. "Oh. She fell." Audrey just shrugged. "Then why is there blood?!" Carlos said as he grabbed Audrey's shirt, bringing her close to his face. Audrey gulped. That was the last thing I saw.

Carlos POV

"Screw it" I let go of her. I rushed to (Y/N) I held her head. I couldn't cry. I had to be a man right now. I called Jay,Mal and Evie. They came running to us. "We need to take her to the hospital" Evie said. "Yeah. Jay carry (Y/n) to the car" Mal said. Jay nods and carefully picked up (Y/N) and rushes to the car where Ben was waiting,ready to start driving. I got in the back of the car as Jay puts her on my lap. Mal got in the front of the car with Ben as Jay,Evie, Doug and even Calum went to the other car. Ben started racing to the hospital. I looked down at (Y/N), she was pale and bleeding. I bite my lip holding in my tears. I slowly put my hand on her cheek,rubbing it ever so slightly. She looked so fragile. I can't believe it. What if the baby's...dead? All these thoughts were in my head I didn't realize we were at the hospital. I opened the door and carried (Y/N) out.

-Time skip-

Your POV

The only thing I say was black. I heard noises like. Is she okay? Or She needs to rest. I opened my eyes softly to see Carlos with Mal and Ben talking to the doctor. The doctor noticed me and and cleared her throat. "Hello Ms.Wolf, I'm Dr. Jen." I nodded softly, a bit scared. "You've been stabbed in the stomach...well you're fine but...your baby didn't make it." Did I hear this correctly? I bit my lip, tearing up. Carlos rushed to me and hugged me tightly. I slowly hugged him back as I cried. I was sad and pissed. Once I get out of this hospital, I'm no longer 'nice'. I will make Audrey regret this. Carlos pulled away from the hug. "I'm sorry,(Y/N) I should've been there to protect you" Carlos said."No. It's her fault" I said softly.

-Time skip-

After a few days at the hospital, I finally got out. I walked out of my hospital room and met up with Carlos. "You ready?" He asked me. I nodded as he grabbed my hand and we started walking out to the car. He opened the door for me. I smiled at him and slowly went inside the car. After I got inside,Carlos sat beside and closed the door. Ben looked at me through the mirror, he gave me a heartwarming look
Ben started up the car and started driving back to Auradon. I rested my head on Carlos's shoulder.