2.

Your pov

I was having an evil dream, but then my alarm woke me up, great. I sighed and rubbed my eyes as I stood up. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair and 'try' to hide my ears but no use. I brushed me hair until it was clam, I put on jeans and a red shirt and black knee high boots. I walked out of my room and went to my locker. Someone bumped into me. "WATCH WERE YOUR GOING" she yelled at me. "No." I said plainly. "N-No? Did you just say 'no' to me?!" she had rage in her eyes. " Yep, you heard me" I said " I'm Princess Audrey! You have to respect me!" She stomped her foot in fury. " How are people going to respect you if you don't respect them?" Carlos was behind me listening. Audrey didn't have a combat to throw at me so she ran away....crying. "Ugh this girl need to grow up," I mumbled. " Your right (Y/N)" I heard a similar voice. I turned around to see Carlos there with a dog. "Aren't you scared of dog?" I said, "No, not any more, dude is kind" he said pointing at the dog. I nodded. I saw Evie said. Mal walk up to me. "So you met Audrey?" Mal said. "Yep." Mal laughed "I cant believe you made her cry!" she kept on laughing. I smiled " what can I say, she didn't have a combat to throw at me." I said shrugging. In the corner of my eye I see Carlos wink at me and walked away. "uh.. did you just see that?" I asked. Mal and Evie shook their heads. " Carlos just winked at me" I whispered yelled at them. "Oooooo, looks someone has a crush" Evie cooed. I rolled my eyes. "I don't like anyone" I said as I went to goodness class.

I sat in the front cause FGM asked me to. I sighed as I waited for other people. "Good morning class!" FGM chirped in her sweet voice. I cringed in my head at her voice. God I hate sweet voices. "Question number 1" she said and pointed at a chalk board. " If you see a baby crying do you A) poison it B) lock him away or C) give him it a bottle of milk" she asked. I raised my hand. "Yes, (Y/N)?"FGM said " C, give him a bottle of milk" I said" Correct again, (Y/N)"FGM impressed at what I said. Soon the bell rang, I got up and went to lunch.

I was on a bench thinking again when I saw Calum walking up to me "hello, red" I said to him. "hello, wolfie" he said chuckling. I smiled at my nickname. He st next to me. "So how was goodness class?"he asked. "OK I guess"I said. He smiles and pointed at someone. I looked over to see Carlos with a guitar."this one is for a special girl,(Y/n)"he said. My eyes widened as he sang 'heartbreak girl'

He finished the song and went up to me "(Y/n) I love you please be mine" he said as he held my hand....

To Be Continued