8

(Y/N)'s POV

The last few months haven't been so good for any of us. Which i try not to think about, but it some how crawls it's way back to my brain. "(Y/N)" a voice called out to me. I looked at the person who summoned me and i smiled. "Sorry Carlos." I said softly. Carlos smiled back completely fine that i wasn't paying attention. "It's okay" he said as he held my hand as we sat on my bed finishing our homework. I suddenly pushed my homework away from me. "Too much for today" i said and rubbed my eyes.

Carlos had a small smile on his lips as he looked at me. "Only a few more questions then you are done" he said trying to persuade me. "No! I'm tired and hungry" i crossed my arms and pouted like if i was a child. "Fine (Y/N)." He gave up and kissed my forehead softly. I scrunched up my nose in disgust. "Ewww" i wiped the kiss. Carlos rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek multiple times. I laughed as i pushed him. "I hate you" Carlos smiled. "Nooo. You love me" he said. I was about to fight back with him when Jay came into the dorm with a worried look on his face. "I can't find Blake." He said and walked to us. Carlos shot up. "What do you mean" he asked worried for his twin sister. "We went out for a walk when i went to the bathroom and i came back she wasn't there." He said. "I looked everywhere. I asked everyone if they have seen her but they don't know" I looked at Jay as i heard something from close by. "Calum..don't touch me there plea- AHH!" I started to walk out the door to where i heard it, Jay and Carlos following me. "Where are you going?" Jay asked me. "I heard Blake. She is in trouble" i said as the screams got louder.

We got closer to the sound and it seems like it was in a empty room. I looked back at Jay and Carlos and signaled them to be quiet. "Calum.. Stop. It hurts." I heard a small voice say. I soon heard a chuckle. "Sweet Blake... You wanted this. You wanted someone to touch you that way, didn't you?" He asked eviley. "N-not by you.." I soon heard a slap and a gasp. "Don't talk back. For that you'll get punished even more." My eyes widened as i looked back at Carlos who was fuming. I heard some rustling as i started hearing low moans and some whimpering as skin slapped against each other. Is he...?  I pulled out my dagger as i kicked the door. "Get away from her" i said through my teeth. Calum got up and pulled his pants up as Blake who was tied up laid on the ground whimpering. "What are you guys doing here?" He growled. Jay cracked his neck as he tackled Calum to the ground holding him. "What you did was disgusting. That is rape. No one should go through that" i said in anger and disgust. I looked to see Carlos covering Blake who was in tears and had fear in her eyes. She shivered as I looked back at Calum. "The Police is coming. Don't think you can get away with this" he growled as he tried to escape Jay but it didn't really worked.

After the police came they asked Blake questions as they gave her some clothes and arrested Calum. Carlos and I were outside as we waited for Jay and Blake. "You Okay?' i asked as i held his hand. He looked at me and nodded. "Yeah I guess." he said and looked away. I stayed quiet not wanting to bother him. I sat on a nearby bench as i played with my necklace, staring at it. "It won't get easier, right mom?" i mumbled. "It will" my eyes widened  as i saw Ben sitting next to me. He gave me a small smile as he chuckled at my reaction. "Sorry" he said in a soft voice. "It's fine" i said and flashed him a smile. "Any way what are you doing here?" I asked him and looked away. "Jay texted me. I had to come" he answered me. "Aah" i nodded and continued to play with my necklace.  Ben  looked around before getting closer to me. "I've meaning to talk to you" he said softly. I turned to him and gave him a questioned look. "What is it?' i asked. "I know who your mother is".....

To be continued..