3.

Your pov

"Will you be mine?"

My mouth was slightly opened. I didn't know what to say. People were looking at us smiling. I looked at Carlos and smiled. "Yes." I said and he hugged me, but then I saw a girl running away. Evie started squealing in the back round, I pulled away from the hug. Evie and Mal grabbed my hand and took me to their rooms. " I can't believe that just happened " I said, feeling something in my stomach." Do you feel something tingly in your stomach?" Mal asked. "Actually I do" I said. Mal looked at Evie then me."You love Carlos!!!!!" Evie said squealing. MY eyes slighty widen. " I just like him, okay?" Mal rolled her eyes. " Yea right'. I sighed and sat on the bed. "Maybe I do love him" I said. Evie and Mal smiled." I have to go" I said and I left the room. Audery came up to me and slapped me. " Whats wrong with you!" I said as I held my cheek, it was stinging really. "For breaking Janes heart!" She yelled. "Whos Jane?" I asked. She gasped like she saw a ghost. " shes the duaghter of the fairy god mother!!!!!!!" She yelled once more. People were watching us. " I didn't break her heart Audery" I said. She crossed her arms. "Yes you did! Shes crying because of you" She pointed at me. " I don't even know her" I said rolling my eyes. "shut up wolf." She said. That's when I got pissed. "You do not want to go there" I told her as I growled." What are you going to eat me?" she scoffed. " Nope but I will attack" I said as I pushed her she pushed me back and hits my stomach. My eyes turned yellow and some of my fangs came out. Audery laughed. I jumped on her hitting her mutiples times, she was trying to block herself but it didn't work. We were on the ground, people watching not knowing what to do. But then I saw Evie, Mal, Ben, Jay, and Carlos coming to me. Jay was the one to pull me away from Audery. "Let me go!!!!" I yelled growling. Jay held me tight even though I was scratching him. Chad went up to Audery holding her as she had a scratch on her arm. Carlos went in front of me. "(Y/N), calm down." He said calmy, once I saw love in his eyes I calmed down my eyes turning back to normal. Jay stop holding me,I fell onto Carlos hugging him. "I can't handle my dark side"I said to him. He puts his arm around me bringing me closer. "Its okay,(Y/n)" he said in my ear. Chad stood up."you did this!"he said to me. I looked at him, "she started it" Carlos said to me. "Carlos aren't you scared of dogs even wolfs"he said to Carlos. My ears dropped down,I felt a hand on my waist. "No I'm not, leave her alone Chad"Carlos rolled his eyes.FGM came in "what's going on" she asked as she puts a hand over her heart. Ben stood up for me and said "Audrey came and attacked,(Y/n) with hurtful words" Ben said. FGM looked at Audrey."is this true?". "No"she said. FMM spoke up"Audrey tell the truth or I'll tell on your mother" FGM said. "Fine I did!"Audrey admitted it. FGM said" Audrey come with me" as she walked to her office.

I started to tear up And I walked away from the 'accident'. Carlos grabbed my hand and took me to his dorm. "You have to stay with me, (Y/N)" Carlos said, I nodded as we entered his room. He kept on holding my hand, I looked over to him and he kissed me, ON THE LIPS. My eyes widen but I kissed back. His hands went on my waist, pulling me closer to him. We soon pulled away to catch our breaths. I started blushing like crazy, Carlos just smirked. " Did I make you feel better?" He asked, I smiled and nodded. He made me feel safe in his grip, his soft hands around my waist. I kept on looking in his eyes, his warm loving eyes they always comfort me. He looks at me. We just stayed there looking into each others eyes, but then we heard a cough, I saw Jay smirking as he showed pictures of us kissing each other. "Jay!" Carlos yelled Jay just laughed. I rolled my eyes. " I'm going to go Carlos, I have to meet up with Evie and Mal." He nodded and I kissed his cheek as I left his room. I walked to Mal's and Evie's dorm. "Sorry I'm late guy's." I said as Mal stood up. "Its okay (Y/N)" Evie looked at me. '' There's a talent show coming up we should join" Evie said. I nodded " but what should we do?" I asked " I got something up my sleeve" Evie said as she smirks

(TIME SKIP TO THE TALENT SHOW CAUSE I CAN!)
I was nervous we were going up!