into the woods and meets him and the pastas

(That's the black eye) As I laied on the metal table I began to be fully awake. I then had I feeling I never had like a craving for blood. I sit up now that I'm aloud to do that and as soon as I do my doctor comes in holding a tray of five shots. I start to struggle against the rope holding me down. He then puts a shot colored gray my other eye stinging.

He puts a mirror up I see that I now have one black eye and on silver eye. I let out a squeak on how pretty the silver was. "Glad you like it" he said as my blood lust grew. I started to shake I then let out an insane laugh. I then was behind him out of my bed feeling not sure I could walk. I lung at him we land on the ground.

(This is the silver eye) He grabs my leg and puts in another shot the color being purple I feel pain in my eye again

He grabs my leg and puts in another shot the color being purple I feel pain in my eye again. Then he did the rest the last one it didn't hurt I felt stronger instead. I quickly move up and grab a knife from the counter and I stab him in the head over and over again. Blood painted the room I teleport outside learning I had teleportation powers. I laugh as I walk into the woods the cool air cleaning me.

My eye changing to silver my new original. I look up to see it's dawn "man I slept in "I say as I hear a cracking sound from behind. My black dress swaying as I turned around. I saw a man around 7 feet tall wearing a black suit I looked up to see his face he had no face.
"Hi sir " I say as I look at him the words rough from not talking a lot. 'Come child' he said from mind as it seemed he was looking at me.

I nodded and took his hand trying hard not to be scared. We walked through the forest silence the hole time we walked. 'Child what's your name' he spoke up" its Kat but you can call me killer" I say as I remember what happened to that guy. I'm slender man you can call me slender or slendy' he said. We soon came upon a huge mansion" is this yours" I ask' yes child' he replies. "Cool" I say as someone came out of the mansion and yelled" slender". 'Yes BEN ' slender says to the 5 foot boy that looked like the statue from Zelda.

The boy then noticed me standing there" hey pretty girl" he says as I blush but i brush it away. "I'm Ben" Ben says as he grabs my hand and shook it. 'What did you want child' slender says" Jeff won't let go of Jane he's trying to killer" . Slender then nods and walks away leaving me with Ben. "I'll show you everyone" he says as he grabs my hand and leads me inside. "This is Jeff and Jane" he says pointing at two people one with a carved smile and the other has a black dress on. "Ok" I say as he leads me up the stares we walk by a little girl named Sally then eye less Jack then laughing jack we also met the three proxys tici Toby, masky, and hoodie.
(Hope you like please comment:)