Ok

Zalgos pov
She passed out after I told her I carried her to her bed laying her down. I then went to my room closing the door and laying down on my bed I didn't need sleep though but I fell asleep. I woke up to screaming I rushed out and into Kats room to see her screaming in her sleep. I scanned her body making sure she wasn't hurt. "Daddy I missed you" she said clinging to me.

My pov
I woke up clinging to zalgo "Plz send me back" I whisper crying into his shoulder. "As you wish" he replies he backs away I let go of him. I grab his hand and say" let's go" I close my eyes I feel like I was flying then landed on ground. I opened my eyes to find we were there before I could say anything he teleported away. "Thank you" I whisper pulling my hand up to my lips looking down. I snap my head up as I hear the front door creak open. "Jeff" I yell running at him" Kat" he says sounding surprised.

I jump into his arms squeezing him in a hug. "Kat" he repeats shocked at what I had done. "Oh I'm sorry" I say letting go" its ok" he says smiling somehow making the scars in his face reopen up. I smile back I feel blood rush to my face knowing I was blushing I looked down smiling at myself. "SLENDER SHES BACK " he says surprising me making me jump looking up I see him smiling at me.

Slender teleportation beside me" no need to yell child" he said" I can feel her here". I giggle a bit looking down at the board's of the porch. He nods" Kat did Zalgo take you" slender asks me I nod" ok did he tell you" I nod again saddening at the thought. "Zalgo toke you oh I'm going to beat his ass " Jeff says seeming pissed off. "No I'm fine so no beating anyone's ass" I reply.

He nods" ok fine" he says not getting over his pissed mood." Well I'm going to go get rest" I say pushing past Jeff opening the doors. I see Ben playing on the tv EJ eating kidneys on the couch and LJ tormenting Jane. I walk straight passed them going up the stairs and into my room. I go to my windows and slide them open.

"Fresh breeze" say a male voice from my door I quickly turn around see offender in the door way. "Go away smexy" I say grinning at the nickname he grins back" no" he says shutting the door behind him as he walks in.  He speed walks in front of me" want to play a game" he asks I shake my head terrified of what's going to happen. "Ok how about we play a game of smexy always wins" he suggests. "No I said get out" I reply plainly he pushes me against the wall" listen here we are going to play got it" I quickly nod.

He then pulls me hair tie out letting my hair out of my bun.

Cliff hanger yay 530 word could have done better but I'm continuing this story yay again.