we're all mad here

Dream
I sat in a lab room with chains holding me to a wall" doctor" I call out soon there's a doctor that comes into the room I look at him and he turns in to jeff" Jeff what are you doing" I ask him he just walks up to me pulls out his knife" Jeff" I yell tears running down my face he then stabs me over and over again.
End dream
I woke up to someone shaking me it was Jeff." Kat what's wrong" he yelled" what happened " I ask" you were screaming in your sleep and saying my name" he says in an instant after my question." Oh I'm sorry I didn't know" I say waking up all the way. "Why are you pissed" he asks confused at my reaction. "Oh sorry I didn't mean it like that" I say putting my hands up to my head shaking dramatically.

"Funny let's go back to sleep it's only 5:30 am" he says as he looks at my clock. "Ok can you stay here" I ask blushing a little. "Yeah sure" he says laying down next to me. He slides his hand under me and pulls me close to him. I then curl up next to him cuddling. After a couple of mins I was out.

Dream
I sat in a room everything around me black just then a blinding light comes on and there stands all the pastas I'm then strapped on to the chair with chains "I hate you" they all say at once" NO " I scream as I start shaking my head just then all the lights go off and a pain shots through my leg like someone just stabbed me then there's a sound of a gun going off and a pain shots through my arm the lights turn back on that blinds me for a second be for I saw a man around my age with demon horns on his head black hair (I'll just give you a pic)

I sat there for a second before speaking up" who are you" I ask suspicious just then the chains un tie them self and fall to the floor I stand up and walk over to him my feet making no noise against the hard concrete floor" I am Zalgo child" he says and smiles" I want to make a deal with you" he says eyeing me "what's the deal" I ask curious of him" well the deal is you live with me I don't kill all the pastas" he says and his smile seems to stretch' even though I don't know them fully I have to protect them' I think I then give a little nod "Good girl now when you wake up go outside and two the bride you used to play at with your father" he says in a tone so serious" ok I'll meet you there right" I ask feeling like I'm going to cry" yes see you there bye darling" he say before ever thing disappears
End dream