What?

(WARNING SMUT SENCE)

I groaned out as he hit my sweet spot on my neck my arms wrapped around his neck my legs on his waist still holding the red rose he gave me. "Knock Knock" said someone from the other side of the door. "Bye I'll come back later k" offender whispered in my ear biting it after. I moaned he then set me down teleporting away. I walked to the door pulling it open I get my lips crushed with LJ's I pulled away looking at him confused.

He shut the door and pushed me on to the bed" stop it" I say as he climbs on top of me I was to weak from the flower to do anything  to stop him. "Help" I say but couldn't scream as he lifts up my shirt taking it off" you horny mother fucker" I say my voice has no power to it so I try punching him but fail. He then climbs down to my pants  unbuttoning them then pulling them off tears crowded my vision and I passed out.

I woke up next to Jeff him staring at the ceiling. I was still undressed I blushed" um Jeff" I say shyly" oh uh yeah" he says looking at me. Witch made me blush harder "um did me and LJ um you know" I say looking down sad I couldn't defend myself 'im so pathetic' I think" oh no you two didn't I got there just in time to see you pass out" he said shaking his head. I put my hand up to his cheek stopping him I pulled myself up kissing him he kissed back as rough as I was kissing him. I sat down on top of him his hands on my waist guiding me we never broke the kiss though.

I unzipped his sweat shirt him sitting up I slipped it off feeling his bare skin against mine. I could feel his grin in the kiss we finally broke the kill I went down to his jeans unbuttoning them and pulling them off. He stood up pushing me against the wall I pulled of my underwear and bra. He slipped off his boxers pulling my legs up to his waist he carried me to the bed. Putting me down he made his entrance then pushed in slowly at first there was a sick poping sound then blood.

He then got faster I moaned and called his name" Jeff I'm gonna cum" I say through moans. We then cum together I screamed but his hand was over my mouth so it was muffled.

(Sorry for the smut this is not a lemon this is a real story)

451 words yay