getting to know Jeff

(Lot of swearing) Me and BEN then walked back down the stares all of a sudden I collide into someone. I look up to see Jeff" uhhh i-I'm s-sorry" I say as I take a step back. "watch where your going" he says meanly" ok I said sorry" I say back" bitch don't push me" he replies" bitch don't push me" I mimic not realizing what I'm doing. I then teleport behind him and push him down the stares. "Bitch your dead" he yells at me I just noticed what I did I then hid behind BEN.

Jeff then lunges at me knocking the air out of me as I fall on the floor with him on me. He holds his knife up to my neck and was ready to slit. I just laid there smiling like a idiot about to get killed. 'Jeffery' slender yells silently he stands up leaving me on the floor my eyes closed smiling. I then teleported by slender' no killing for a week Jeff' slender said pretty mad.

Jeff then turns to me" bitch" he said as a smirk crossed his face. "Asshole" I replied" go to hell" he said" we already are in he'll" I say back laughing. "Shut up idiot" he says" your the idiot who killed your brother Liu" I say reading his mind some how. "Bitch GO TO SLEEP " he yells as he runs at me. I open my arms ready for impact but before he could stab me slender picks him up with one of his tentacles.

"Let me go she doesn't deserve to live" he yells at slender' child she is living here she is LIVING not dyeing here' he says/yells at Jeff. I then burst out laughing at slender's sarcasm" shut up bitch" Jeff yells at me. 'now for you miss Kat you are to- 'i cut him off " be in your room for a month" I blurt out be for I could stop myself' I'm fine with that' he answers 'ill show you your room' he says as he lets Jeff down. Jeff walk to a door opens it and goes in and slams the door shut. "Ok" I say we then walk to a door that is black with red and white dots all over it with my name on it.

he opens the door and I walk in seeing a queen sized bed on the other wall with two Windows by the sides of the bed. The blankets red with black butterflies all over it the pillows matching. The curtains on the window black the walls match the door there's a desk next to the closet door and on the other side was a bathroom door. "Thank you slendy" I say happily 'your welcome child' he says fairly happy over my excitement." is there chloes" I ask him 'yes child go see' he replied sweetly. I walk over to the closet and open the two Brown doors. You then look at a shelf to see a black Bennie and black shorts and a black tink top you take it down deciding to sleep (pic below is what I'm wearing)

 You then look at a shelf to see a black Bennie and black shorts and a black tink top you take it down deciding to sleep (pic below is what I'm wearing)

Jeff barged through the door as soon as my shirt was off. he looked at you then and ran out the door and shut the door behind him behind him. I slip on the shirt my black bra still on I didn't mind sleeping with my bra on. I heard a quiet knock on my door" come in" I yell Jeff then walked in I shut the closet door behind me as I sat on my bed. Jeff sat next to me" can we talk" he whispered but I heard him" sure what about" I ask" earlyer" he says in a quiet tone. "Ok" I say. we sat there talking for hours I looked out the window to see it was dark I look at the alarm clock on the night stand to see it read in green big letters 12:05 "well good night Jeff" I say as he gets up and walks out.