1st Prophecy

"Ooh! This job is getting easy and easy!" Kaito said." Ooh! The thief is the greatest! Hahahahahha- Ow!" Kaito said hit by Aoko.

"I don't know what you see in that thief!" Aoko said, clenching her fists." But! He is a THIEF! You can't trust nor like a thief!" The annoying Aoko said, hitting me with a mop. " That thief has been stealing and returning all the jewels he had stole! Why?" Aoko continued.

"Couldn't he have a reason?"

"The only reason is he is making fun of my dad!" Aoko said.

Kaito POV

That's not right, Aoko. I'm not making fun of your father.

"You're wrong, Nakamori-san. That isn't his reason." A blonde haired man said. "Eh? Hakuba-san?"

"He's right, Nakamori-san." A beutiful long haired girl said. "Akako-chan."

At least she might trust them.

"Well, class is going to start in 00:32:49.05. So I better be going to my seat." Hakuba-san said.

Showoff detective.

"But.... What he's trying to steal is.... A grand jewel I like." Aoko said. Akako giggled.

"I don't know what you're doing..." Akako whispered." But, "A detective from a far away land will finally take the monocle and hat from the Phantom Thief." So you better be careful."

"Huh?" I asked her." What non-sense! I'm telling you! I'm NOT Kaito Kid." I told her. But it never works." Suit yourself. That was information I got from the demon, Lucifer." Akako said and went to her seat.

Time Skip.....

It was finally after school. I yawned. I took a quick rest as I did give a notice to the that old man Suzuki. And.... I was a bit worried about the prophecy Akako told me.

When I finally got to Jii, Jii had a worried look on his face." What's the matter, Jii?" I asked him." Your job won't be easier this time."

Eh?