A challenge

Kaito POV

I got up to school.

I read my tablet for news.

And screamed"EHHH?!"

Pisü-san did sent me a challenge. Urgh! And if I lose I have to tell her my real identity. But if I don't she'll stop being a detective. At least I'll win. Wait a minute.... She was there and I screamed. She might think I'm KID.

I have to find Jii. And now that I already sent the letter, there's no turning back.

Hmm... Aoko seems like she hasn't slept for the whole night. It must be his father's fault.

"Hey! Jii! Did you see the news?" I asked Jii once I came in.

"Yes, young master. I saw it."

"Geez... And I already sent in the notice.... What if I lose?" I got worried.

"Don't you worry, young master. Since I saw this, I found a new plan...."

"What?" I looked at the plan.... And he told me the whole plan...

This is a great plan!

This challenge.... Will be my victory.

I went to the museum on 11:30 a.m.

I guess she also told the police about it.......

"This challenge will be...." I stopped when I realized that Pisū-san might be nearby and listening.

"KID's victory. That no-good detective can never win. I hope that he'll win. I even skipped school just for this!!!" I shouted then the police looked at me.

I laughed.

I went to as planned.

I went to the bathroom and checked the plan again. And the challenge.

Then I went out. I looked to where I was supposed to go and check.

Great! It's going as it planned..... Heh! She'll never know.

I checked my plan again. Ah! My plan's not here. Could it be.... I left it at the restroom?

I ran to it....

Eh? Why did Pisū-san went out of the MEN'S RESTROOM????

"Eh? Kaito-kun? Why are you so shocked? Could it be you were looking for something very precious?" She asked me suspiciously...

"OF COURSE NOT!!!!! YOU SUDDENLY GOT OUT OF THE MEN'S BATHROOM!!!!! HOW CAN I NOT BE SHOCKED BY THAT????!!!!!!!" I shouted to her.

". . . . that's right . . . ." She said. "I'm sorry for didturbing you." She said.

"It's okay...." I said going in.

She seemed suspicious about me.