No way in HECK!

Pisū POV

When I got back home, I found Sen-chan.

"Sen-chan! Sen-chan!" I shouted to her and I hugged her.

"Ah! Pisū-nee... Pisū-nee, I'm sorry for asking but.... Do you know....who Kid's identity is?" Sen-chan asked me.

"I- I-I" I tried to do some suspense..

"I have a theory!" I shouted sat her.

"Pisū-nee..... Let me hear your theory. Please." Sen-chan asked.

I nodded.

"Um... I think.... Kaito KID is..... Kuroba Kaito...." I told her..

"Do you have proof?" She asked.

"Eh? Yeah. The height and weight of Kaito KID and Kaito-kun is the same. And they both are magicians... Have the same injuries, admire KID too much, and....they are perverts too." I told her.

"It's gotta be him! I just need to get him in action!" I finally noticed that my sister was blank but upset.

"Wh-what's wrong, Sen-chan?" I asked her.

"You're right, Pisū-nee. He is..... KID. He is looking for Pandora. That's what it said on the book. And your right, we can only get him cuz we don't have any proof ahainst him except for the book." Sen-chan told me.

"No way..... There's no way..... There's no way in HECK that happens." I shouted at her in disbelief.

"What is this? Just now you were SO sure that it was him.... Now you don't believe me." She told me in a blank face.

"R-right. Well, let's tell the police. The book is the proof." I told her, not thinking of the consequences.

"Wait, Pisū-nee. We can't just tell them. Because they might think this is fake. And if they know magic is real, they'll hunt down all magical creatures!" Sen-chan warned me.

"Your right.... Well.... I'll be in my room...." I told her and I went upstairs. And I went in my room.

Could it really be him? Well...... I guess I have to tell and persuade him to tell me his identity tomorrow.