2nd Prophecy

3rd Person POV

The next day was school day and once Kaito got to school, he was reading the news about how the detective almost took him by surprise but KID was able to escape.

Kaito kept on complimenting ot while Aoko kept on severely hitting him and scolded Kaito.

"What do you think you see on that thief?!" Aoko asks and dives a "Hmph!" Sound and went to her seat.

"Okay class, we have 2 new transfer students today! Please treat them nicely. Can you introduce yourselves young lady?" The teacher asked the 2 ladies who are standing besides the teacher.

Kaito doesn't seem to be interested on this and kept on reading the news on his tab.

"Hello, ....mina-san."

Kaito POV

Eh? That tone.

"I am....." The lady continued.

That queen-like voice from a girl...

"Okiya... "

Could it be..?!

"Pisū... Detective." Pisū announces her name.

I fell over his chair with dissapointment. While the others complimented her that she was the detective in the news.

"Eh? She's here?"

"Wow! We get to study with the best detective after Kudou Shinichi in the west!" Someone says and that makes her angry.

"Oh! Please don't compare me with that NERDY-DETECTIVE-FREAK-MANIAC." She said with a scary face. And laughed.

Some boys got attention of a girl who is cute and beautiful just standing and waiting.

"Umm... It's your turn." Pisū said.

"Oh? Ah! My name's Okiya Senmes. But please call me by my 1st name, Senmes." Senmes said.

"Me too!" Pisū said.

"Wow!"

"She's cute!"

"But... Didn't she just say she is an Okiya too?"

"Then,...."

"THEY'RE SISTERS?!" Most of the boys except me said.

Akako POV

The boys started murmuring about them being cute and smart sisters while I was remembering a prophecy that Lucifer told me.

Flashback...

"Thank you Lucifer." I said to Lucofer after making him tell me the prophecy of Kaito.

"Wait, for you, I'll give 2 prophecies for a blonde man detective who's also after KID. And you."

'Hakuba-san?'

"Ok."

"His prophecy is..." A detective who's smarter will be your rival and she will sometimes almost get to make KID arrested." Then yours is...." A cute witch who'll attract more men will be a rival for you. She sometimes is shy but not really. And.. She is more powerful than you."" Lucifer told me.

"No...no way..." I said.

Then I unsummoned Lucifer.

Flashback stops....

Well, my rival. It seems it is you. Okiya... Senmes.... Damn you. Taking my spotlight.

I clenched my fists..

Hakuba POV

I think that may be her. Okiya Pisū-san. Ggggggg....

I kept on remembering that prophecy Akako-san told me.

Flashback

"Hey, Hakuba-san, wanna know your prophecy?" Akako-san asked me. I hesitated but I nodded.

"Well, a detective who's smarter than you will become your rival and she will sometimes almost get to capture KID. That is your prophecy. You better watch out." Akako said. "Hakuba-kun.'' She said with a wink. And laughed, " Ohohohoho!"

Stops....

A prophecy..... For me. I never get a rival. Only today, huh? Okiya Pisū-san.....

I looked at her with a glare. While she kept on laughing that I didn't even notice thw teacher told her to sit beside.... ME! No way! Akako stared at me and laughed but stopped when her rival sits beside her. And I laughed at her.