Listen

Nakamori POV

"Hey! What's happening?" I asked my useless assistant.

"Well, actually the detective I told you earlier is helping the officers. But the two, blacked out. She might call though." My assistant said.

I was about to scold him for listening to a young detective when,

Ring Ring

Akako POV

"I wonder which helipcopter she is in." I said to my servant. Then I spotted it. A helipcopter which it's not a police one. I smiled as I saw her going close.

Nakamori POV

Tsk. Let me scold her much for this.

"OI! WHY DID YOU SUDDENLY TELL THEM ABOUT THIS?! AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS MUSEUM'S STRUCTURE AND EVERYTHING?!" Iasked this quite clever detective. But no as clever as me.

3rd Person POV

Kaito is listening the conversation by using the bug that he put on the Inspector.

"Oh. That's because I gave her FULL information about the museum." The man on tye other end said.

...And GOT HIT by the Inspector.

"Well, then.. Why don't you tell ne your name."

Kaito seems eager and interested about her name.

"My...name...is.." The lady with the queen like voice said.

"Senmes.... Pisū.( In English, I think the Pisū is Peace while the Senmes is.... I don't remember...?)"

Senmes Pisū? Thought Kaito.

"Eh? So that's--" The inspector was interrupted by Pisū-san.(That's her first name, actually).

"Shh... Keibu-san.... He...is...listening...to...us...right now." Pisū said.

'She knows? How?'

"Eh? Oh! You're right!" Nakamori exclaimed.

"Well, KID. You really --" Pisū was interrupted by the Inspector this time.

"KID! IF YOU ARE LISTENING,! I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU ARE!!!!!" The inspector screamed at the bottom of his lungs. Leaving KID almost deaf.

"No need.. Inspector. I..found..him. Because..of them.. Big noise.. you... had.. made." The detective said with bravery in her voice.

'Oh no! I was found out!' Kaito said, sweating.

Kaito POV

Poker face...poker face. There. Smile.

"My lady. I should probably be going. The time is too late and I need to sleep. Well, I am sorry for my rudeness." I told her and was about to shoot in my card gun, when she took her card gun and shoot mine.

"Do..you really...think...that I would..come here...unprepared? Kid?" She asked me. She shot at me again. I dodged, but my monocle fell out. I covered my face with my cape.

"Well, KID-sama.... You..have nowhere...to run." She said with a queen-like voice.

"Tell..me..your..identity." She said, about to get my hat.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd Person POV

Pisū came to the Inspector. "Inspector... I had....caught....Kid. You..will...be..shocked..who..it...is." Pisū told Inspector.

"Oi! You heard that? He's in the ventage!" Inspector said in his radio.

"Well, th-th-thank you.... Eh?" The inspector hesitated but continued.

He was shocked when he saw Pisū putting on gloves.

"I should thank that detective for coming to me." "Pisū" said in KID's voice.

And he took his disguise.

"K-Kaito KID?" Inspector shouted.

KID smiled as he flew off with his hanglider.

"Sir! I saw Okiya-san here sleeping!" Someone reported at his radio.

"And we also found the jewel with a note." The other end said.

'Eh?' Inspector thought

"It said.."

Dear Inspector,
This isn't what I'm looking for so I politely give it to you.
-KID(kid doodle)

"That's what it said..." The other end said.