Trapped like a mouse

Kaito POV

She's right.... She didn't interfere.

"Well, I shall now take the jewel. I am sorry for all the suddenness of my heist-" Just then, somebody interrupted me. "Eh?"

"KID!!!" 2 people shouted.

That's not the voice of that old geezer.... That's the voice of Pisū-san and.....

"12:01:56.8 Kid stole the jewel.Give up!" Eek! There goes Hakuba-san.

I took out my gun then a card threw my gun away.

"KID! DON'T YOU THINK YOU HAVE ENOUGH PLAYTIME????? GO TO JAIL!" Pisū-san shouted.

I then ran to the ventage machine. Since Pisū-san didn't share information to Hakuba-san, he didn't know where. Thouh he calculated on where it is yet still didn't get a clue.

I got to the ventage machine.

3 floors.... The 3rd is the biggest so if I could just fly there ...

"KID! Hah... Hah.... You're sorrounded!" She told me

"Hahahaha!" I laughed as Kid.

"Eh?" She was shocked to laugh.

"You're so naive, detective-san.... There is only 1 Kid-killer for me and that's that little boy with glasses. You can't be able to defeat me cuz..." I said and was able to get to the top. There was a bit of moonlight so I checked it and it wans't what I was looking for.

"Ohhhh! So you're Kid-killer is that Edogawa Conan, right?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Well, you shall sleep now, detective-san." I said and threw sleeping gas.

She was able to hold her breath but not long enough. Then she laughed. And said in her queen-like voice.

"You're ..... The......Naive.....one... Kid-san. I... Already....knew...this was...fake. For.... Kid......to write such....an obvious.....plan is....too....odd for him. So.... I told keibu-san my plan..... To act as if....this was real.."

"Ha! How can you capture me now, tho?" I inquired her.

"Hmph! You don't.....understand....do you? I....also knew....you....sometimes...used....sleeping gas.....so......I told.... Keibu for his men...to stay out there...." She pointed at the vents." They're only.....waiting for my.....signal." She said. "Now I will win."

"What are you talking about? You didn't capture me? And even if you will, you can't from this height" I told her.

"Hahahhaha! You're too naive! I have 2 kinds of gun!" She said in her serious tone.

"The other for shooting?" I asked. She shook her head..

"Nope!" She said."It's" she's continuing," an arrow gun with..." She took out a gun" a rope" she shoot it.

She got up the 3rd floor.

"Like my inventions? Now there is really no way but the window." She told me and I smiled. She got in shock.

"Wh-what are you smiling for?" She asked. Holding her card gun.

"Because...." I said with eyes closed.

"Thanks for the suggestion!" I told her.

"Su-suggestion? What are you talking abou-"

" I may be trapped like a mouse, now that I am sorrounded by police officers, but, this is a draw. A tie."

"A tie? Wh-wha?" She asked me then I went to the window and smashed it to get out. I used my dummy and disguised as a police officer.

"Men, GO! Get every person in this building stay! No wait. 2 only. You and you." She pointed. Too bad she didn't point at me.

"And now, I'm gonna pinch your faces to know if you are the real deal."

Damn! I really am trapped like a mouse. Once she knows that I'm KID, she won't signal them to attack. She'll be the one who will and they will know my identity! What am I going to do?

"Your real.....your real aslo.....your also real.....and also you...." She said while pinching the faces.

What can I do? It's not like I can run! I'm in the middle of the police officers!

"Hey, YOU!" Okiya-san pointed at me.

I froze.

"It's your turn! Heheh" She said. She must have thought that because I'm last, I might be KID.

No....no...please......NO!

"Ma'am!" The radio in the other end suddenly said.

"Eek!" She was surprised.

"Eh? What is it? Okay! I'll be there!"

"Stay here!" She said and told the others to come with her.

"Yes, ma'am!" We all answered. Once they got out, I sighed of relief and went out of the window and suddenly saw that the share of police offices for that old man is gone. They might had took that dummy.

I was about to take off when, something or somebody took my hand. And grabbed it.

"Agh!" I fell to the floor.

"I knew I should have stayed here and let them handle! Well, then, KID, your last heist has finally come!" She told me. I got a pretty good view in here laying in the floor.

"Well, actually, as I told before...." I threw a smoke bomb.

"A tie!" I continued and left. Soon, 2 police officers came to get her. And soon saw the note I attached to her back and also the jewel.

Dear Okiya mentante-san,
This is a draw.
No lost nor won.
If you ask why,
Well, because,
You got the jewel back
And I stole it and I knew this isn't what I want. And also, you look cute and good in white underwear.
-Kaito KID(doodle)

"K-KID....." She said in disbelief.

"Thank you..... I owe ya." She said in English....

"And, KID! You bastard! Pervert!!!!!!!!!!!!!"