Missing Him

Sapphire is been lonely for 5 weeks she is so sad. Lately, Her sister Samantha ask her to go out. Sapphire and Sam go to a Musical Instruments Store. When Sapphire saw it she remember William, she remember William buys a electric guitar with her. Sapphire keeps staring at the guitars and the launchpad when Sam buys the little piano she buys the launchpad and guitars. Sam asks Sapphire "Umm, Sapphire are you buying that?" Sapphire said "Yes" Sam asks again "is that your present for William?" Sapphire said quietly "Yes" Sam said "Okay" then they go out and go to a japanese restaurant. Sapphire orders a california roll. Because William likes california rolls. They eat and go out of the restaurant. Samantha drive Sapphire home.

When Sapphire is at her room, she had an idea when William is going home after the tour, she will surprise Will.

Sapphire thinks quietly "I miss him very very very much" sapphire go to her phone and go to the pictures that William and Her got photos. When she keep looking at the photos she's crying. She missing William for a week. Sapphire calls and texted William. William is in the tour, so he didn't not see Sapphire's texts.

Sapphire said quietly "Imissyou My King, goodnight bae"