Sick

Its Sunday. William and his friends go to France just for a Cover as they were done filming the cover, Will go to a cafe to get Julian (his bestfriend) a coffee while Sapphire is with her autie shopping in the France.

Sapphire's POV:
Today my autie ask me to go to France to visit my sisters actually I was born in France so I know the words of France because my mom was a pure american and my dad is literally speak french. So now I'm packing my clothes. So we are now going to the Airport.

Will's POV:
Julian and Ricky ask me to do a cover in different places so I choose France. I'm done doing the cover I'm ahead to the coffee shop to get some coffee? OBVIOUSLY!

So I get some coffee and then I see a familiar person. Is...is..that.. Sapphire?... And I think she saw me too but she snob me.

Sapphire POV:
I can't believe I saw William!! My day ruined! When I saw William I remember the day when he doesn't give time on me he keeps staring on the new girl. But I will still snob him. I can't talk to him.

----MONDAY---- School
Will: Here it goes 😐
Will enter the classroom but he's kinda sick because they keep doing things yesterday and Will did not get a perfect and comfortable sleep. He had a high fever, colds and coughing. When Sapphire enters the classroom she keeps looking down because she is snobbing Will. She have her earphones on. She doesn't hear any noise. Will keeps coughing and sneezing. He always go to the comfort room to puke. The new girl named Sofia keeps staring at her because they have a same color shirt, pants.

Sofia's POV:
Oh my gosh! The guy with a bandanna in the head is so cute! I like him because we both love black...

When the Teacher comes. Ms. Carie notices that Will faint inside the classroom and then Sapphire stared at Will who was in the floor. So Sapphire helped Will and touches his forehead and Sapphire said "Will! You're so hot." Sapphire said to the Teacher they want to go to the clinic.

At the Clinic:
Nurse said "William needs a rest he needs to go home." Sapphire said "Okay Nurse thank you!"

Sapphire said to Ms. Carie that William needs to get home and need some rest. Ms. Carie agreed and Sapphire grab Will's bag and her bag and grab the car keys. Sapphire drive but actually Sapphire is scared when drivingethey drive home and get Will's house keys. They enter Will's house with a lot of mess so they go upstairs and go to Will's Room. Sapphire saw Will got a lot of instruments and camera's. Sapphire laid down Will in the bed. Sapphire gets a towel with cold water and laid the towel on Will's forehead. Sapphire removes Will's clothes to get changed Sapphire is so speechless when he saw Will's Abs 💖😚. When Will got changed and Sapphire laid beside William's arm.

Sapphire got stressed too yesterday when they go home they're flight was delayed. So Sapphire got colds too. But she's okay.

10 minutes later
Will saw Sapphire laid down with him. Will still sneezing and coughing so hard and see Sapphire that tired. So Will gets out of the bed and put down a blanket on Sapphire.

Will keeps staring at Sapphire when Sapphire was awake she was speechless that why did she go alone on the bed she finds William and she keeps coughing too. Will saw Sapphire awake and they talk.

Vote! And COMMENT WHAT HAPPEND NEXT!