The Prom

Monday:
Will and Sapphire go to their lasts class and the class is dismissed and Ms. Carie annouced that they're having a prom. The prom starts on Dec. 4 at 5:00-10:00, Ms. Carie said "I will partner you to each other." Ms. Carie said "Okay let's start"

First Batch:
Jeff and Kaitlyn, Andrew and Natalie, Dave and Cara, Zac and Vanessa, Kelvin and Karylle.

Second Batch:
Alex and Meghan, Conor and Adeline, Devvon and Madison, and William and Sapphire.

(Will and Sapphire was so speechless!)

Will's POV:
I can't wait about the prom.

Sappie's POV:
GOSH! I need to get my fancy black dress.

Will said to Sapphire "Okay Wifey we need a black color for our clothes" I will pick up you tomorrow night. Sapphire said to Will "Sure Hubby"

TUESDAY: THE PROM
SAPPHIRE's Dress was now ready and William's Clothes too.

Sapphire's Look:

Will's Look:

Will is doing a short cover

Will is doing a short cover. And then he picks up Sapphire. He knocks on Sapphire's door and then He surprisinly see her in a beautiful black dress.

Will: Why so gorgeous my queen?
(William keeps staring at her)
Sapphire: I don't know 😍
Will: Okay let's go to the palace gorgeous.
Sapphire: Hahahaa.

When William is driving he keeps staring at Sapphire's Look. Then Sapphire notice William.

Sapphire: omgosh Will! Why you keep staring at me? You're driving we need to keep safe.
Will: Because you're the only girl who have a beautiful look.

Sapphire kiss William on the cheeks.

Will: love you.
Sappie: love you too.

They arrive on the Prom and everyone keeps looking at Will and Sapphire's Look.

Jeff: Wow! You're so lucky men!
Will: HA HA!
Andrew: Where did you get your coat?
Will: just in Men's Wearhouse.
Andrew and Jeff: DAMN SAPPHIRE! LOOKIN' HOT TONIGHT. SAPP FIRE HAHAHAHAA!
Sapphire: Omg guys! Hahaha

Will take Sapphire's hand to their table. And they take a selfie. The Prom starts and the dancing part is starting. Will says to Sapphire: "Madame, can i take you?"
Sapphire: "sure mi amore"

Will holds Sapphire's hand and he puts his hands in Sapphire's waist. Will carefully kisses Sapphire on the forehead.

SO SWEET!
-Author 😂
Find out next what happend!