The Finale [Edited]

Sapphire's POV:
After William come back after the tour, he told me about all the things that they do in the tour. I'm very happy and proud of him. I just gave him a big smile on my face and I say to him "You did it! Very well. You gave happiness to your fans" then he gave me a big smile too and he said back "Yeah, thankyou Sapphie for supporting me. Iloveyou" then my heart beat (budum.budum) and i said back "Iloveyou very much Will".

Will and I are going to be going to other places. Our Vacation is now starting and we already planned. So we are going to Italy, France, Greece and Thailand. We are excited about it. And I love it.

Will's POV:
I'm so greatful because of Sapphire. She's the best girlfriend. And she will be the best future wife of mine. We are going to countries this vacation so we can spent our time together. In Christmas and the New Year this is our first time were together celebrating the wonderful things in our life.

-------------------------
Author:
G'day mates!
Hello Readers! Thank you so much for reading this story. Happy New Year and Belated Merry Christmas. Sorry if this is just like a short story about William Singe and Sapphire. I loveyou guys! Stay tuned mates for the next story of William's Queen! Byeeeee mates!