Chapter 1

(pic of Max above, weapon is a sword and a gun. The gray thing by the handle is where the dust changes.)

Max's P.O.V.

I yawned as I stretched my body, that damn aircraft ride was long and boring. I walked towards Beacon and turned when I heard an explosion go off, I saw a girl on the floor getting yelled at by another girl. I watch as the standing girl walked off, I walked over towards the girl on the floor and smirked slightly. "Need a hand?" I asked as I reached my hand out towards her, she took it and I pulled her up. 

"Thanks, my name's Ruby." "Max." "Nice to meet you Max, wanna be friends?!" I was a bit shocked and looked at her weirdly, "Friends?" "Yes!!" "I guess so," "Yay!! Let's head to the assembly before we're late." Ruby said and I nodded grabbing her hand and started walking towards the auditorium, when we arrived Ruby went and talked to a blonde. I leaned against the wall as I "listened" to Ozpin's speech, it was late and we were all sent to the ballroom to sleep.

 I sighed as I was wearing my red t-shirt, black bow tie, black pants, black gloves, black shoes, and hat. The rest of my clothes were in my bag by my sleeping bag, I stared at my sword before putting it away in it's holster. "Max!!" I looked up and saw Ruby running up to me, I went and stood up. "Ruby?" "Max!! What are you doing sleeping so far away from people? Come and sleep with us!!" I sweatdropped, "You want me to what exactly?" "W-Well, I thought that you would be lonely over here by yourself so I thought that it'd be a good idea for you to come over and sleep with me and Yang!"

 "Yang, who?" "Oh! Yang, she's my sister!" Ruby said as she hugged the blonde girl's arm. "Oh," "Hi, I'm Ruby's sister Yang." I went and shook her hand, "Max." "Come on, you shouldn't be alone by yourself." Yang said as she started dragging me off, I turn and saw Ruby picking up my things and following us. I took a seat in the middle and fixed my things a bit. "So, Tell us more about yourself Max." Yang said as she looked at me with eyes of interest, "Well, what do you want to know exactly?" "What about your weapon?!" Ruby suddenly yelled, "Ruby, be quiet!" I looked up to see a white haired girl with a blue nightgown on,

 "People are trying to sleep, you guys can talk tomorrow!" "Says the one who's currently yelling?" I said and she looked at me shocked, before she huffed. "Just stay quiet, some people are trying to have their beauty rest." She said as she stomped away, I shook my head. "That was Weiss Schnee." Ruby said and my eyes widened a bit, 'So Ms. Schnee goes here....this will be more interesting now.' I thought, "Max?" "Ah, sorry. It's just, I didn't imagine that that's how she'd act." I said as I yawned, "Lights out in five!!" Some one yelled and I watched as everyone went to their sleeping bags, I removed my hat from my head and put in my bag. I went and laid inside the sleeping bag, "Night Max!" Ruby quietly yelled, I rolled my eyes and said night back.