LISANNA!

Fairy tail does not belong to me, it belongs to Hiro Mashima 😊

It was an ordinary day at fairy tail, Natsu and Gray fighting, barrels and chair flying everywhere, Elfman saying man all the time (yup, it's a normal day at fairy tail). Then a white haired mage suddenly opened the door saying "I'm home min'na!". Everyone looked to see who it is, and what they saw was something no one ever expected. It was Lisanna, Elfman and Mirajane's younger sister, everyone was so surprise at what they're seeing that no one spoken anything until natsu (a fire dragon slayers) shouted "Lisanna!" and huged the white-haired mage name Lisanna.

"LISANNA!" everyone shouted soon after as they all hug the said girl (more like squeeze her to death). After what felt like forever (more like a couple of second) they finally let go her and started to question her.
"What happened?"
"How are you alive?" Questions after questions were thrown at Lisanna until an angry scarlet haired mage had enough and shouted "SHUT UP!"
Scared to face the wrath of the scarlet haired mage, everyone instanly shut up. "Now why don't you let Lisanna explain what happened first" she continued. "Thanks Erza" Lisanna thanked the scarlet haired mage, known as Erza nodded. "No problem" Erza said as she smiled at Lisanna.

Time skip after Lisanna finnish explaining

"Welcome back Lisanna! We are delighted that you're back! Now why don't we have a Welcome back party for Lisanna!" Shouted the guild master, Makarov.
"YEAH" the guild Shouted back as all they began to have the time of their life.

Just as the party started, the guild members started to surround Lisanna. All of them were overjoyed that she's back!

The party went until midnight and everyone was so happy except for some certain people. Those people are Levy and most of the new members that hasn't met Lisanna yet. They were being ignored at the party, and whenever they tried to talk or get close to Lisanna, people would always surounded her before they had the chance to meet her. They didn't mind it though, they thought the guild were just too happy that she's alive.

How is it? Sorry if it's short and crapy (don't know if that's a word), the next one will be better and longer . This is my first fanfict so I would be happy if you would comments something that you think will make the story better. If you write a fanfict before, please give me an advice. Thank you 😊