PRINCESSES?!?!

Before I start, I would like to thank -Hinata_Hyuga-, Galaxy_Dolphin, ishipsthings and wendyvampire. They help me so much with my story. They give me an idea when I'm stuck and always give me a good feedback. If you haven't follow them, or read their story, then I suggest you should!
Now on to the the story!👇 I hope you enjoy it! 😄

No one POV

"Where are we going?" Levy asked the blonde haired mage, Lucy.
"We're going to the border of Shirotsume Town" answered the said blonde Mage.
"Isn't Shirotsume Town really far away from Magnolia?" Asked Juvia.
"Yeah, it's about a 5 hour trip" Lucy replied back.
"Then why are we going there?" Asked a little blue haired girl name Wendy.
"I heard that Shirotsume forest hold a lot of magical power. I thought that it might be a great place to train" replied Lucy.
"Oh, I see" Wendy said. Little did they know that something in there will change their lives for ever.

Time skip

When the girls found the Shirotsume forest, they started to look for a nice spot to train. Soon after, they found a nice clearing in the middle of the forest. They decided to train there, but before they could starts to train, a loud 'ROAR' was heard. Curious, the girls set to look for the cause of the roar. When they found it, what they saw was something unexpected. A dragon...

Everyone was completely terrified except for a little blue dragon slayer. In fact the little dragon slayer, Wendy, was rather excited to meet another dragon. She can see the dragon was injured on its leg, so Wendy (being the kind person she is) healed it.
"Thank you child" the dragon said as she bow in gratitude.
"Tell me, what is your name" asked the dragon.
"My name is Wendy Marvell, and these are my friend" Wendy answered as she points to her friends.
"My name is Lucy Heartfilia, nice to meet you" Lucy introduced.
"My name is Levy Mcgarden" Levy continued.
"Juvia's name is Juvia lockser" Juvia said.
"My name is Mirajane but you can call me Mira" Mirajane said as she politely smile to the dragon in front of her. "It's a pleasure to meet you princesses, my name is Celeste the celestial dragon" Celeste said while bowing again, this time in respect. "PRINCESSES?!?" Shouted the girls, confusion written all over their faces.
"Yes. Wendy, you are the princess of all" Celeste said.
"WHAT!" The girls all shouted in surprised, especially Wendy.
"Mirajane, you are the princess of darkness" Celeste continued, "Princess of Darkness?!" The girls shouted once again.
"And Lucy, you are the princess of the Light" Celeste said as she looks at the blonde woman. "Princess of Lights!?" The girls shouted for what to be the hundredth times that day.
"Now, now, if you want more information we need to go to the Dragon Realm first. I'm sure all your questions will be answered then"
"The Dragon Realm? I thought that was just a myth?" Levy asked. "Well since you need the Queens permission to go to the Dragon Realm, there aren't a lot of people that have been there." Celeste explains. "And if you ever go there, you're not aloud to tell anyone or else you will be punished. Since no one has proven that the Dragon Realm is a real place people just think it's a myth" Celeste continued. "Oh, ok" Levy said, happy that she got some information not many people knew of. 
"Well then... Opened, portal to the Dragon Realm!" Celeste shouted as a galaxy like portal appeared before them. When everyone went through the portal it closes and vanished like it was never even there.

Wendy POV

When we went through the portal we saw a world consisted of a lot of floating islands. Each one is different and has its own unique things about it.
"Wow~" we say in amazement. This place looks like edolas but every island shows a different elements. One of them has a big volcano that covered most of the islands, while another one is full of rocky terrain. 'Everything looks so cool' I thought. The one that caught my eyes the most are the one in front of us, it has a huge castle in the middle of it.

As I was looking around at the beauty of this world, I saw different kinds of dragons comming toward us but only one dragon caught my eyes. It was Grandeneey, my foster mother. When she landed, I quickly ran up to her and yelled "Grandeeney!" while I hung her legs like my life depends on it.
"I miss you so much" I said. "I miss you too child" Grandeneey responded.
"You have grown so much Wendy" I heard her say. I let go of her and looked at the other dragons.
"Hello princess my name is Igneel, the king of the fire dragon" Igneel introduced himself while bowing at us.
"So you're Natsu's dad..." Lucy said rather hesitantly. "Correct. I am sorry for what my son did to you Princess, next time I see him I'll beat him to a pulp!" Igneel said as he gritted his teeth, trying to control his anger towards his son.
"Thank you Igneel" 
"Anything for you Princess" he responded as he bowed again before flying back to his kingdom.
"Hello, my name is Metallicana" I heard another voice says from behind me. I turned around and saw a dragon that's made out of metals.
"You must be Gajeel's dad" Levy whispered, just loud enough for us to hear her. "That's right" he replied.
"He have been very kind to us, especially to a friend of mine" I said, looking at Levy as her face started to turn red.
"I see... He was always good at heart, even if he denies it. Well, I need to go now, goodbye everyone" Metallicana said as he leaves back to his kingdom.

I saw 2 other dragons coming at us, one was white and the other one is black. "My name is Weisslogia, the White Dragon" Weisslogia introduced. "And I am Skiadrum, the Shadow Dragon" the black dragon, Skiadrum continued. "It's nice to finally meet you guys" they both said together before they bowed and leave like the others.
"Well then, now that's over with, let's get going" Celeste said as she kneeled down. Getting the message that she wants us to climb on her back, we did what she wants us to do and she flew us off to the castle.

Timeskip (In the Castle)

When we arrived at the castle, Celeste lead us through a series of corridors leading up to the throne room. When we had finally arrived, we saw 3 women sitting on their own individual throne. The one on the left has long silky white hair and dark blue eyes that seems like they're black. The one in the middle has light blue hair and bright blue eyes that reflects the sky. 'She seems familiar' I thought. The one on the right looks just like Lucy, soft blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes.
"M-mom?!" Lucy asked, tears welling up on her eyes. "H-how are you alive?" She continued.
"I had to fake my death to take care of my kingdom...I'm sorry dear" Lucy's mum said, regret clearly shown in her eyes.
"I-it's alright, I understand" Lucy san said before she ran and huged her mother.
"I miss you so, so much mum" She continued, crying on her mother's shoulders.
"I miss you too dear" her mother replied back.

"Umm... Sorry to ruined your mother and daughter reunion moment Layla, but we have things to explain" the woman in the middle said. "Explain what?" Asked Mira san. "Well..."

Haha, clif hanger😈
Sorry if it's bad, I haven't feel motivated lately.