The Revelation

🎉Happy New Year everyone! I hope you have nice year 😁
Sorry I haven't update lately, I have one of those writer's block.

Perviously
"Sorry to ruin your mother and daughter moment Layla, but we need to explain to the other girls" the woman in the middle said. "Explain what?" Asked Mira san. "Well....
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, my name is Reina and I'm your mother Wendy". "W-what?" Wendy stuttered. "My name is Lilith, the queen of darkness and your real mother Mirajane". "I-it can't be, my mother died when I was young" Mirajane stated, clearly confused at what's going on. "When you guys were young, an evil mage and his followers wanted all of your powers" Lilith started. "We were scared that they will take you away and take all of your magical power, so we sent you to Earthland and erase your memory" Reina continued. "I don't want to leave Lucy alone, so I came with her to Earthland, even though I know I need to go back" Layla said with sorrow in her eyes. Wendy, Lucy and Mirajane was shocked to hear that their whole life was a complete lie.

The room was silent until Reina started to speak. "Now that you're back, we need to you guys to train your powers". "Your friends can train here as well, if they wanted to" she continued, looking at Levy and Juvia. "We would love to" Levy answered. " Well then, Mirajane you will learn every dark magic there is" Lilith said, looking at Mirajane. "Lucy, you will learn all the light and celestial magic there is" Layla said. " And Wendy, you will learn all the magic, known and unknown" Reina says, "your friends can learn any magic they wanted" she continued. "Could Juvia learn water and ice dragon slayer magic?" "And can I learn time magic and nature dragon slayer magic?" Levy asked the three queens. "Of course, now Celeste will show you to your room, training start tomorrow so don't be late" Layla answered/ordered the girls. "Hai!" the girls shouted, then they left with Celeste.

Lucy POV

We were walking down the halls when we stopped in front of a white door. "Lucy sama, this is your room" Celeste said while pointing to the white door in front of us. I said bye to the girls and opened door, once I look at my room, I was amaze at how beautiful it is. ( I'm really bad at describing things so I just show pictures)
Lucy's room

I can't believe that this is my room! It looked like one of the room in the Heartfilia mansion

I can't believe that this is my room! It looked like one of the room in the Heartfilia mansion. The room is quite big for one person though, it kinda made me feel lonely, but aside from that I like it. I kinda miss having a room like this when I was in Fairy tail.

Mirajane POV

Not long after we passed Lucy's room, we stopped at a door that is blood red. Celeste said that it was my room so I said bye to the other girls and opened the door. When I saw what's inside the room, my jaw drop. I still can't believe that this will be my new bedroom. It was cute yet elegant at the same time. It wasn't that fancy, but I like it that way. Most of the things in the room was red which was good since my favorite color is red (Idk Mira's favorite color, so in my story, her favorite color is red). It was bigger than my old bedroom, but I'm sure I get used to this.