Quiting Fairy tail

Lucy POV

Everyone left to pack their stuff for our journey and we agreed to meet up at my place to write our farewell letters. We will write one for Erza, Mira, Gajeel, each members of the Thunder Legion, the exceeds, master Makarov, the guild and Team Natsu (including Lisanna). We also brought some presents for the ones who didn't ignored us.
'Now I need to get ready' *sigh*
"Open! Gate of the Maiden, VIRGO!" (I don't know if that's how she calls her spirit)
"Punishment time, hime?" Virgo asked as her eyes sparkled. 😓 "No, I want you to pack my belongings and put it in the celestial world please" I ordered.
"As you wish hime Sama" she replied and starts to pack up my belongings. While she did that, I was preparing the things we need for our letters (like the paper and the envelope).

Once I was done preparing, I started to write my part of the letter. I began to think of what to write and scribble it down. Once I was finished, all I have to do was wait for the other girls to arrive.

~Meanwhile~

Wendy POV

I'm currently packing my belongings right now and Charle/Carla is helping me with it. Since I'm a child I don't have that much things to pack (which can be really helpful). As I was packing my things, I found a picture of myself with the other guild members standing/posing in front of the guild hall.
'I remember this picture, it was taken right after I join Fairy tail...' I was so happy at that time. I thought I finally found a family that will never leave nor betray me ever again. I guess I was wrong... We were so happy before Lisanna came. I know this might be a bit selfish but I kind of wish she never came back from the dead.

As I look at the picture one more time, I began remembering all the good times we had together before Lisanna came and ruined everything. As I was reminiscing about the past, a single tear drop rolled down my cheek. Seeing my sad expression Charle/Carla asked me if I was fine in a concern voice.
"Yeah I'm fine Charle/Carla. I was just... remembering something" I said trying to reassure her. She doesn't seem to be too convinced but shrugged it anyway knowing that I don't want to talk about it.

After that a comfortable silence befall us as we are finishing up with our packing. As I look up at the clock I realised that we're probably going to be late and began rushing to finish packing up our things. When we finally finish, we hurriedly went out of the Fairy hill dorm (?) and straight to Lucy's apartments, not wanting to be the last one there.

(At the same time)
Juvia POV

While Juvia is packing, Juvia makes sure to throw all of Juvia's possession that reminded her of Gray sa- no, Juvia would not call him 'Gray sama' anymore. Gray does not deserve it. That's right, Juvia hates Gray now. He has hurt Juvia and her friends, both physically and mentally. Juvia will not forgive him for what he did to us. Not until he and all the people who have hurts us apologise.

As Juvia is throwing all of her possessions that reminded her of Gray, Juvia is thinking of how many times Gray has rejected her in the past. 'Juvia will not love Gray anymore, Juvia will find a new man!' Juvia thought as she realises that she had finish packing her belongings. Happy that she finally finish the gruelling task of packing up her things away, Juvia headed out to Lucy's apartments. (Juvia does not think Lucy as her love rival anymore)
(Sorry if it's confusing, I tried my best to write in her perspective)

Levy POV (Also at the same time)

While I was packing my belongings away (which consists of a lot of books) I remembered how nice Lisanna used to be. In facts, she used to be one of my best friends! But now... she has became one of our enemies. I wonder what happened to her? Is she still the same person I used to be friends with? Her attitude completely changed, it's hard to believe that they're the same person.